back in group :-)

Depends on what he's done and how much he grovels. Only do what you feel comfortable with, you're the one in control. I'm sure things will be clearer when you talk to him. No harm in taking time to think about things either, if he's serious he should give you that at least. Best of luck, do what's best for you!

Depends on what he's done and how much he grovels. Only do what you feel comfortable with, you're the one in control. I'm sure things will be clearer when you talk to him. No harm in taking time to think about things either, if he's serious he should give you that at least. Best of luck, do what's best for you!

Morning, spoke to his last night and told him I just need a little more time so he said I'll meet for coffee Thursday night....another 1/2lb off this morning so happy with that...my eldest daughter's friend if spending the day with me today because my youngest boy is ill in bed, doing school run for the last time this week ...thank goodness.hope you have a good day :)

Hope it goes well, brilliant news on the loss again! Hope your son is ok and gets better soon.

Hey missus, is everything ok? I didn't get on here all weekend. How did things go with your hubby? Hope you're doing ok...

Hey missus, is everything ok? I didn't get on here all weekend. How did things go with your hubby? Hope you're doing ok...

Things arent so good at the moment. Hubby can back begging and promising to have changed, and with feeling pressured by the kids, I agreed.....it lasted 2 days before it all started to change back again and noe im in such an awkward position, because kids are chuffed to have him back and I ferl like I will be spoiling their xmas if I tell him to go :/ and food wise its all gone tits up because im basically living off crisps and biscuits :-(

Oh dear, you poor thing. I don't have kids so I can't imagine how hard it must be. Try and talk to him again and tell him you won't put up with it, and tell him you really don't want to have to ruin xmas for the kids but you might not have a choice but to ask him to leave. At the end of the day your feelings are important too, you need to look after yourself so you're in a position to look after your kids. Maybe it will give him a kick up the arse...

I've been awful with food lately too, so don't worry about that at the minute, just try and sort things out at home and the rest will fall into place.

Well, how are things with you? Hope you're ok...

Well, how are things with you? Hope you're ok...

Hi, sorry ive been a bit quiet but everyone has been ill lol...ive just been my 'normal ' ill but everyone else has come down with a nasty cough and cold...my granddaughter had to stay with me because her temperature was massively high and her parents just couldnt cope (shes on the mend) and my youngest suffers with chronic brittle asthma so he's been really poorly too so food wise I have been awful! :O but as everyone is improving, im drawing a line under it and starting a fresh today..how are things with you?

Yeah, not bad thanks - I've decided to have this week off SW, mostly anyway. I am still having mostly SW friendly meals but just not counting syns and healthy extras. I'm planning to get really drunk on Saturday and enjoy my hangover food on Sunday then hopefully I can start afresh on Monday. I've been pretty bad for the past month but the scales have been kind so far, so I think that's making me a bit cocky. So maybe a gain on Monday will spur me back into action. Daft logic I know, but that's me...

Hope everyone is all better soon at your end. If I'm not about much over the weekend it's because I'm lying in a corner drunk as a skunk! Haha. Hope you have a good weekend, best of luck for getting back on plan!

Hope you're too hungover lol....a good full breakfast followed by a roast for dinner should sort you out ;-)

Oh I felt pretty awful, but I've eaten my way through it, all really bad stuff. If I can STS this week I'll be amazed, but this morning was showing a loss, too much alcohol and not enough food yesterday, but I've made up for it today. Ah well, hoping to get back on SW tomorrow so not too bothered.

Hope you've had a good weekend, are things going ok?

Oh I felt pretty awful, but I've eaten my way through it, all really bad stuff. If I can STS this week I'll be amazed, but this morning was showing a loss, too much alcohol and not enough food yesterday, but I've made up for it today. Ah well, hoping to get back on SW tomorrow so not too bothered.

Hope you've had a good weekend, are things going ok?

Ive completely lost the plot with food...some days I dont eat...some days I scoff myself :-( im trying to pull myself together but just not managing it.Things aren't too great..probably the reason for the unbalanced diet...hope you are having a good day :)

I'm not having the best time with food either, although every day I am pigging out. I dunno what's wrong with me, but with Christmas coming up I'm trying not to be too hard on myself. I think the weather is bringing me down too. I'm just a bit fed up, but it will pass, right? How are you doing today?

I'm not having the best time with food either, although every day I am pigging out. I dunno what's wrong with me, but with Christmas coming up I'm trying not to be too hard on myself. I think the weather is bringing me down too. I'm just a bit fed up, but it will pass, right? How are you doing today?

Hey, im blaming xmas too, its like theres a little elf sitting on my shoulder whispering in my ear "its xmas, start a fresh on news years day" lol. ...damn little pest!....although im very tempted to listen to him :/ hope you are having a good day :)

It's a hard time of year to be good, all you can do is your best and SW will always be here when you're ready to be 100% x

It's a hard time of year to be good, all you can do is your best and SW will always be here when you're ready to be 100% x

You're right...at the moment im just trying to focus on making sure xmas is sorted and working on my marriage...when my head is in a better place I know I can turned back to slimming world to get me where I want to be x

Yep, I'm completely the same. Pesky little elf! Sod it, KBQueen is right - SW will always be there when we get back to it. I was off work yesterday - had to go to the dentist and then the hairdressers. I feel a bit better after my day off, and now it's almost the weekend! Hope you're having a good day...

Ive woken up feeling very positive today.Me and hubby have had a couple of days of working together on making a plan to cope with my illness and its been good to talk about it.ive decided that between now and new year im going to pull myself back into cooking and eating the slimming world way but im not going to beat myself up if I have a few naughty treats.hope everyone is having a good day? :)

Ive woken up feeling very positive today.Me and hubby have had a couple of days of working together on making a plan to cope with my illness and its been good to talk about it.ive decided that between now and new year im going to pull myself back into cooking and eating the slimming world way but im not going to beat myself up if I have a few naughty treats.hope everyone is having a good day? :)

Glad to hear that things are looking better. I'm the same to be honest, gonna try and do mostly SW meals but will definitely have some treats along the way. Hope you have a great weekend!

Hi, sorry I didnt manage to get on here over the weekrnd but felt really rough.food wise ive been absolute rubbish :/ but woke this morning thinking I really need to rein it in a bit so trying to behave lol...hope you had a good weekend :)

Back