back of my holidays week 2 weigh in

jenni

hi guys had a great holiday in blackpool in our caravan weather was great we had sun it only rained in the night i didnt find it as hard as i thought a few moments sat in a chippy cafe drinking water:mad: but i did it ( the fish n chips looked fit ) but i was an angel it was worth it my hubby told me how proud he is of me :D got home this morning went and got weighed and i lost 4 lb well chuffed i have lost 13lb in 2 weeks sooooo happy........jenny

well done hun XX

thanks guys the only thing i did find hard was drinking enough water was buying bottled glad im home i have nice cold water and ice from my fridge you know one of them things you push and you get water and ice on tap i did miss that when i was away i felt i wasnt drinking enough on holiday.........jenni

Well done amazing willpower xxx

well done thats great i had the same situation last month went to devon for the week so was lots of eating out fish and chips being one of them but i resisted to and it was so worth it when i went for my WI so good on you

Brilliant loss and fantastic willpower. Well done.

x

Great self-control and congrats on your loss! :) You'll have that first stone nailed by next WI ;)

Back