• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

back of my holidays week 2 weigh in

hi guys had a great holiday in blackpool in our caravan weather was great we had sun it only rained in the night i didnt find it as hard as i thought a few moments sat in a chippy cafe drinking water:mad: but i did it ( the fish n chips looked fit ) but i was an angel it was worth it my hubby told me how proud he is of me :D got home this morning went and got weighed and i lost 4 lb well chuffed i have lost 13lb in 2 weeks sooooo happy........jenny

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
thanks guys the only thing i did find hard was drinking enough water was buying bottled glad im home i have nice cold water and ice from my fridge you know one of them things you push and you get water and ice on tap i did miss that when i was away i felt i wasnt drinking enough on holiday.........jenni

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
Well done amazing willpower xxx

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
well done thats great i had the same situation last month went to devon for the week so was lots of eating out fish and chips being one of them but i resisted to and it was so worth it when i went for my WI so good on you

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Brilliant loss and fantastic willpower. Well done.

x

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Great self-control and congrats on your loss! :) You'll have that first stone nailed by next WI ;)