Back on Atkins today!

ChubbyMonkey

Hello All,

Today I've started back on the Atkins after losing loads of weight and putting it back on! Anyway today I've had:-

Breakfast
x3 Sausages (0.9g of carbs in total)
x2 bacon (0g)

Snack
Hot Peperami

Lunch
Little lettuce
bit of stilton
x1 slice of ham
Chicken Tikka Raiders
x1 bag of pork crunch (zero carbs)

For Tea (Northerner) / Dinner I'm going to be having x1 sirloin steak with melted stilton on top and broccoli

Do you think what I've had today is ok for induction? I think its less 10g for the day (could be wrong). And i've had nothing but water all day probaby about 6/7 cups.

Anyway looking forward to giving it another go and hopefully wont put it all back on!

Sounds good to me - good luck CM

I really like the fridge raiders. Thanks for all the replies. Going out for a meal tomorrow with friends and the restaurant will be doing me a low carb meal, only concern is I'll be tempted with the spirits which is not good when only just started it again!

hi Chubbs (that sounds wrong sorry) your food sounds really good and its nice that the restaurant is catering for you. when i go out i get so sick of diet coke and stuff so i usually have a slimline tonic with a slice of lime and ice it then vaguely tastes like a proper drink (i do prefer it with gin) but i have got used to it, i usually have to drive anyway so that keeps me off the booze... good luck starting back

Back