back on cd after a 3 wk break and fantastic holiday!!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Hello to everyone out there long time no chat!!
A big welcome to all the newbies who have joined since i was last on here 3 weeks ago.
Now I havent had an official weigh in yet but by my scales,which have mirrored my cdc`s for the last few weigh in`s says that over the last 3 wks i have put up 2lb:Dwhich I am very happy about as I really thought that i would have put up alot more,but I aim to get that off me this week along with a lot more.
I had the most fantastic holiday,except the weather wasn`t that great sun wise but the portaventura theme park was just out of this world,I loved it.
I have restarted cd today so wish me luck as Im hoping to not find it too hard getting back into it.
Hope you are all keeping great and doing well with cd,
Elaine x

Welcome back, i agree that theme park is amazing, took us all day there and stayed for fireworks on the lake at midnight, was breath taking.

and well done on the 2lbs i would be well chuffed too x

Wow well done on the 2lb!!
Good luck with the restart. I agree the park is fantastic we really enjoyed it too xx

we stayed in hotel portaventura,with our own entrance to the park and we could come and go as we pleased,the fireworks were spectacular and each different "country"(china,far west,mexico etc)that we went to was brilliant,we loved every minute of it.seriously thinking of going back next year!!!

Welcome back. You sound like you had a fab time on holiday and only a 2lb gain, wow.

thanx liz,
to be honest with you i lost a little on holidays(walking,walking,walking) but put it back on last week when i got back,i said i may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb!!!
ah well its minimul damage so thats always a good thing,back to the grind stone now.

2lbs! U lucky thing- well done! In 8 days i managed to put on 10 lbs- mind you i was being a bit piggy! Lol..goodluck with the restart x

Welcome back Elaine.

I re-started today too after 3 weeks off but I gained 6lbs so congrats on only gaining two!!!

Glad you had a good holiday!

x

Thanx shrinking,
and just think that this time next week those pesky 6lbs will be gone again,good luck with the restart,
elaine x

Welcome back Elaine!! glad to hear you had a great time! what about the weather?? was it not hotttt & sunnyyyy?

welcome back elaine, glad you had a fab time and only 2lbs on that is excellent news. great to have you back with us. Im on day 2 of restart, goin to lanzarote in spet and want to get 2stone off by then :( xx

Welcome back Elaine!! glad to hear you had a great time! what about the weather?? was it not hotttt & sunnyyyy?

unfortunatley(sp) it was very humid and very cloudy for the 1st week with not much sun to be seen,but still very warm,then we had a monsoon,if thats the right word for it where we had fork lightening,thunder,and rain like ive never seen before.that seemed to clear the skies for a few days but it didnt last for long as we soon had the clouds back again.
i was talking to a woman who has lived over there for 8 years and she said that this years weather is the worst she had seen it(typical).i still had a ball and cant wait for my holidays next year!!!!:D

welcome back elaine, glad you had a fab time and only 2lbs on that is excellent news. great to have you back with us. Im on day 2 of restart, goin to lanzarote in spet and want to get 2stone off by then :( xx

thanx becky,its great to be back.lucky you heading off in sept,how long are you off for,1 or 2 weeks??maybe if i lose enough weight by then i might be able to fit in your case!!!
heres to wishful thinking.
elaine x

thanx becky,its great to be back.lucky you heading off in sept,how long are you off for,1 or 2 weeks??maybe if i lose enough weight by then i might be able to fit in your case!!!
heres to wishful thinking.
elaine x

hehee just the one week just me and bf I got a babysitter organised so im gonna partaaaaayy!!!!!I love lanzarote.

Sorry to hear about the weather, at least its been a wee bit nice here over the past few days :)

hehee just the one week just me and bf I got a babysitter organised so im gonna partaaaaayy!!!!!I love lanzarote.:)

you lucky thing,a whole week to do whatever you like;)with no interuptions whatsoever,just remember to have a few for me!

Hi Elaine, glad to hear you had a great holiday :) only putting on 2lbs is fantastic, you'll have that off in no time and much more :)

I restarted on Friday after 6 weeks off and a shameful 7lbs up but I am on SS+ so nice to have the little meal as a treat for a change.

Best of luck with the restart :)

thanx hh,and yes ss+ is fab,i look forward to my bit of chicken in the evening time,i dont bother with the veg at all.
that 7lbs will be gone before you know it hun.
are you in ketosis yet??i cant wait til i am,i feel starving now but not enough to go and eat something,i hope i find it this "easy" tomorrow.
good luck to you too,
elaine x

if they are anything like the ones we got you`ll end up under the table,they were super strong............and i loved everyone of them.this is all the motivation you need to keep you on track,i know my holiday was what kept me on the straight n narrow.now its a pair of jeans for christmas,i havent worn jeans in over 10 years which is sad to say as im only 32!!

Yes I think I am in ketosis now, I'm not feeling too hungry, I think I could have been in it yesterday in fact any thoughts of food are purely habitual. Although when I went shopping yesterday for supplies in M&S I for some reason felt I had torture myself and look at everything in the shop even though I wasnt having any of that, took me half an hour to get 3 items which I pretty much put into the basket in the first 3 minutes :) You'll be grand tomorrow you have worked so hard and are so determined you'll be strong no matter how tempted :)

I quite enjoy the salad with a bit of fat free dressing, not too interested in veggies either but the chicken / fish has been really nice. Might go with Tuna tomorrow with some fat free thousand island dressing yum....

Back