Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back on day 1!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by LVP123, 11 July 2011 Social URL.

1. LVP123

LVP123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    So after 2 weeks of eating pure rubbish and gaining 5lbs (originally 11 but managed to shift 6 of them somehow, despite eating twice my body weight in takeaways) I am now back on day one and feeling positive. I sat in a cafe today where they were selling bacon cobs for £1 and I managed to refrain! Very hard. I need to get through these first 4 days as the past 2 weeks I've been trying to start up again just stumbled on day 2 or 3, then thought 'stuff it' lol.
    Wish me luck! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carrieclaus

carrieclaus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.87%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    good luck xx

4. txgardenia

txgardenia Full Member

good luck!! I am in a similar state. I haven't been eating excessively but I have been eating a few junky things like desserts. "Life" has gotten in the way the last couple weeks and a lot has happened. My diet got kind of pushed to the back burner, but I am making it a priority again. I am having a thai chicken soup as we speak ;) We can do it!! :D

5. LVP123

LVP123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    That's the spirit, yes we can do it!! X

6. jennymac

jennymac Member

I am in the same situation also, i had lost a lot of weight and gradually put a lump of it back on! then each time i try and get back on the diet, i cant stick at it....i need to do it now or im worried i will end up back where i was with an even bigger mountain to climb. Come on we have it in us!!! :-D

7. Safcd1

Safcd1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck. I start day 1 again tomorrow when my pack arrives. Had 3 weeks off which was crap when I only had 4 1/2.lb left to lose. 6lb to lose now!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.