Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back on Exante express

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Jannywanny, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Jannywanny

Jannywanny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now on Exante
    Hiya,

back on Exante Wednesday, need to lose the last half a stone that i didnt get off last time plus the 5lb i've put on since i stopped at the end of feb. Is it easier 2nd time round? Heads in the right place just remember the first 3-4 days last time. Be grateful for any tips.

Jan x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi Jan

Don't know if easier second time around but at least you know the routine, i'm on day 3 - yippee and feeling great, bit of a headache yesterday - anyway just wanted to say hi and good luck

BF

4. Skinniminx

Skinniminx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Welcome back .... fingers crossed for a good weight loss!! Drink plenty of water and flush away that weight!! x

5. Jannywanny

Jannywanny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now on Exante
    Hi Guys, thanks for reply, i'm on day 2 and its easier than i thought it would be, more of a headache this time but 2 tabs and water should sort that out. Got a few socials coming up-that'll be the test lol

Jan x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.