Back on it today!

Becktoria79

Gold Member
Hi there!
I have had an absolutely terrible week, completely off the scale. I always find school holidays and being out of routine hard, actually am looking forward to going back to work on Tuesday!
I dread to think what I've gained and missed weigh in on Wednesday as was away with the boyfriend. I'm guessing around 5lb! Today I am forcing myself back on it as I've worked too hard to spoil it all. I'm going to sit with my ww books and mags and plan a weeks menu, then go to asda to get stocked up so no excuses. I'm a bit worried bout a night out tomorrow as ideally I wouldn't use my weeklies after such a bad binge week but I'll have to do my best to limit the damage I'll see on them scales on Wednesday. I hope I can get in the mindset. X

good luck!

YOU CAN DO IT :D

Thanks guys. I am determined to get to goal this year, I started dieting about 6 years ago and have gotten within half a stone of goal a few times and then I'll lapse and put on a stone. That is NOT happening this time! X

Sounds just like me!I went too weigh in last night & gained 2 pounds.But im back too it today, lets hope we have a good week.

I have failed spectacularly! Honestly I just can't stop eating! I planned all my meals but went to my friends for tea before going out and I should've refused cheesecake and didn't. Then today my boyfriend bought reduced Easter eggs and I have been nibbling at them. I need to find my willpower because I'm annoying myself now. I know it'll be easier when I'm back at work but I can't use being off work as excuse because what will I do in 6 weeks hols?!

Ive not done too great today, but im still trying &aiming too be back on track by Tuesday when we are back at school,its no good giving up just put the bad times behind us.Onwards & upwards as they say.

Back