Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back on it today!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Becktoria79, 29 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there!
    I have had an absolutely terrible week, completely off the scale. I always find school holidays and being out of routine hard, actually am looking forward to going back to work on Tuesday!
    I dread to think what I've gained and missed weigh in on Wednesday as was away with the boyfriend. I'm guessing around 5lb! Today I am forcing myself back on it as I've worked too hard to spoil it all. I'm going to sit with my ww books and mags and plan a weeks menu, then go to asda to get stocked up so no excuses. I'm a bit worried bout a night out tomorrow as ideally I wouldn't use my weeklies after such a bad binge week but I'll have to do my best to limit the damage I'll see on them scales on Wednesday. I hope I can get in the mindset. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    good luck!

YOU CAN DO IT :D

4. limes

limes Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    God luck Hun. You can do this. Xxx

5. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks guys. I am determined to get to goal this year, I started dieting about 6 years ago and have gotten within half a stone of goal a few times and then I'll lapse and put on a stone. That is NOT happening this time! X

6. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Sounds just like me!I went too weigh in last night & gained 2 pounds.But im back too it today, lets hope we have a good week.

7. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well so far so good. I just need to keep in this mindset. Eileen you can lose that 2lb by next weigh in! X

8. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have failed spectacularly! Honestly I just can't stop eating! I planned all my meals but went to my friends for tea before going out and I should've refused cheesecake and didn't. Then today my boyfriend bought reduced Easter eggs and I have been nibbling at them. I need to find my willpower because I'm annoying myself now. I know it'll be easier when I'm back at work but I can't use being off work as excuse because what will I do in 6 weeks hols?!

9. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Ive not done too great today, but im still trying &aiming too be back on track by Tuesday when we are back at school,its no good giving up just put the bad times behind us.Onwards & upwards as they say.

10. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Today is a new day! I will try hard today to resist temptation! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.