Back on it

downsizeme!

Well after totally blowing it I am now back on sole source. Got really down last week as I am nursing my terminally ill mother and was feeling so tired and run down. Think I have my mind back on track though so wish me luck! ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gud luck!! Yes Ur in control of what goes in Ur mouth and yes u can do it... My new mantra
Not easy goin Tryin 2 shift d weight and nurse Ur mother but Ur body and mind will find it easier as it gets lighter and has less lbs 2 carry around
Hope today was better than mine
Tomoro new day ... Clean slate.. And yes we can do it!!

I can understand why last week was bad. But it sounds like you feel bad for falling of the diet waggon. Learn from it, you don't want to sabotage your self again. Like shoebedoo said, you are in control. It is hard, but I try and think about why I'm eating.
If I'm eating for an emotional reason rather than hunger I try and find another outlet. Though sometimes there is not enough time to go for a run or to the gym or a swim, so I keep a diary.
I try to only eat at meal times and find things to fill up my day with other things so that I can't eat. I try not keeping stuff in also. Though the other day I started eating branston pickle from the jar.. lol
Good luck, you can do it. And just think of how proud of yourself you can be when you do!

Back