back on lipotrim after cheating :0(

lipotrimhereicome

hello all, thank you soooo much for all your support, sadly i cheated so got to start from square one again, thankfully i've only put on 1lb with cheating so fingers crossed that will go again, its just soooooooooooo hard once you've eaten then to go back on it, knowing what you have to go through, i suppose i was just putting it off however i'm back on it again(today) and readyto go again and this time stick to it, if i hadn't have had those damn pains in my chest i wouldn't have cracked :0(. any way girls i'll be needing all the support i can get again pleaseeeeeeeeeee...xx

Honey, remember how you feel now for when you feel like this again.

Just remember and keep telling yourself why you are doing this.

Last night I came close to cracking, I was reasoning that I could come off it and go back on it on Monday, but then I thought about how hard it would be to start again and how disappointed I would be come next WI and I thought, I can fight this, and I did. I have cravings, but if you keep busy and ignore them they pass.

Good Luck honey, you can do this!!

Hi

Dont beat yourself up on the 1lb, you was poorly. It couldnt be helped that you needed to eat. being in pain was not your fault. Keep going and your see a great weight loss next week.

Nikki xxx

Well done for getting back on track again!

Love Mini xxx

Well done for having the attitude to come back. Now just remember that you have said its so hard to get back on it after cheating. The more times you stop and restart the worse this feeling will get!! So keep at it :D

Good luck with your restart hun x

thank youuuuuuuuuuuu.....day 1's nearly over, this has got to be worse than when i first started it.x

Aww said that in my pm lol its awful starting back up...I need cocodamal to get through the headaches and i'm totally out..shall have to venture out for some. Hope this restart goes well for you x

I have to agree, 2nd time round it is much harder, not just the first week but up till now I have struggled more!

But onwards and upwards! I want to loose the weight more than I want to eat!!

Eating is cheating after all :D

Good luck on your restart. I am determined not to break this diet cos I don't want to go through the first week again. Before this diet I didn't have the best will power so to break this and have to restart would be a nightmare for me.

You know you can do this diet and the results will be amazing.

I know its hard but stick with it. You had every reason to eat, in the short term that was what was important to your health. Are you better now? The hunger pangs will get less soon, keep positive and dont beat yourself up about what is done.

cawisu xx

Back