Back on LT tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Taylor, 22 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Welcome back sian :) stay positive all the support you need is right here :D

4. onthelang

onthelang Full Member

Hi Taylor, I was wondering if you find LT difficult. When I was on it I lost alot of weight but it was the cause of me being weak and I got sick. Then When it was over I gained it all back plus one stone more. Do you use the keto stix, I still use them with atkins? I found them great. I hope it works for you.

5. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I find LT easy to be honest, I did it for 12 weeks last year and I loved it. Once I'm into it I'm fine and in control, never pick or give in, doing the planned break for Easter was the worst thing to do, it is so hard to start again. I will never take a break whilst on LT again...it just makes it harder in the long run.

6. onthelang

onthelang Full Member

Very good and did you regain weight like I did? Just curious, it didnt work for me but with that said I didn't follow the after program.

7. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My refeed was the worst I'd ever done, so I had myself to blame for that weight gain but I couldn't make up my mind whether to have Easter off and when I did I ate and ate and ate, so with 2 unsuccsessful refeeds it put me off starting TFR again. But you have to be in the right frame of mind and now that I am it's going to be better this time.....I will refeed properly and watch what I'm eating.

8. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

I know how you feel. I was doing really well & then gor an infection in my stoma. It's spread to my ears & I even have lumps on my lege (TMI I know!!).
    Anyway Doc told me to eat with the meds I had to take so I'm back on LT today still half way through a course of antibiotics.
    BUT we've done it before & we can do it again.
    GOOD LUCK!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.