Back on plan today

donjon

Well thats me had a few days off plan due to sons 18th birthday and a night out last night. Have to say food wise last night I had a couple of bits of chicken and a dessert spoon of rice, since it was Indian food which I am not a lover for. Glad it was a buffet where you could go up and choose what you was eating. Had a few drinks too and have a banging headache this morning. Back on plan today though. Will weigh myself in a wee while to see what damage has been done so far then onwards and upwards to shift the flabby nearly 40 tummy. Going back onto 4 packs a day again to get rid of the food wanting since I have eaten food the last few days.

I'm right there with you - on day 2 after failing miserably on my trip to Marrakech - I've got most situations covered now for staying on plan, but staying in an incredibly friendly riad where they can't do enough for you and keep on bringing more and more pastries for breakfast, I was stumped! My inner politeness just couldn't say no to them although I really didn't want to, I still ate them - clearly an area where more work is needed! I managed to say no to the mint tea when we got there by saying I couldn't have sugar - then got served mint tea without sugar for the rest of the trip (avoid it, it's grim!). What can you do?

I'm easing back into ketosis with 3 and a meal for the first few days and will then flip back to 4 packs, and add protein when I can start up the toning again, won't be for another week or so now though. Think I'd be happy with a headache this time, but my side effects have chosen to be the most awful trapped wind in my chest, it's really painful! I stacked on 4lb from coming out of ketosis, hoping I can shift it off again before the next weigh day, and an extra pound to hit my next target would be nice too :)

Weighed myself today and have put on 2lbs over the week which is not too bad in the scheme of things. Struggling to get back into S&S though but tomorrow is another day.

2lbs really isn't bad at all, could easily put that on in just one night. In fact, I have put that on in one night before! It's always the battle to get back in rather than the gain that puts me off going off plan, know how hard it is. Just take each day one day at a time, even hour by hour if you need to. I've had to do that in the evenings before, just think to myself I just need to get through til 7 o'clock, get there and then it's just need to get through til 8 o'clock and suddenly it's bed time. You've done great so far so though it's hard, I'm sure you'll be able to get back on track.

Hi girls
I'm thinking about buying the 4 packs tomorrow
12 st 10 and wanna get a move on for the summer
Would you all reccomend it?
Been on exante for 25 days and tbh half of the journey was hell!!
Cj x

I hated Exante, S&S is a walk in the park in comparison! There are quite a few threads about the packs, what favourites/least favourites people have, what they taste like, pictures of what they look like etc. Are you going to order a week or month supply?

Back