Back on SS From Monday 2nd March- Need Support!

hi everyone i'm on my second day of ss didn't enjoy my cheese and broccoli soup at all last night nor my porridge this morning !!!! you all seem to be in the same boat as me i've done every diet going !!! determined to stick to this ine though !!! good luck to you all xx

Hey all, It's been over a week and I feel great. I'm sitting here on the laptop, the kids are playing around me and making lots of mess and I am just chilled about it. They know the rules of playing. I think this is the most content I have felt in a while. I know I am losing weight cos how can I not be when sticking to SS 100% also even though I've not able to the difference in my clothes, I at least know I'm doing something about it. I would wake up, scoff my face and then say to myself "I'll start the diet tomorrow. I'm such a fat, greedy bleep bleep" and then I'd feel depressed for the rest of the day.

I'm feeling positive about everything!! To all those who think I cant to do it :kissass:!

Yes well done Sonya and everyone else who is sticking to SS 100%.:happy096: Due to work commitments, I missed my WI this week:confused: so hopefully on Sunday I will have two weeks worth of loss!lol Fingers Crossed.:eek:

Hey hope everyone is having a good week- it's gone a little quiet on here!lol

Back