Step 1 Sole Source Back on SS tomorrow - i never want junk food again!

thisisme

Hi all,

Hope you've all had a fab Xmas. I've been off plan since Xmas Eve, was only planning on being off until Boxing Day, however, after eating normal Christmas type food, I've had terrible stomach pains and diarrhoea (sorry of that's TMI!) as well as being sick a few times too.

I know it's not a bug as I feel fine in myself and no one else in my family have been ill. I've not felt up to going back on plan as water is making me feel sick so I knew I couldn't drink as much as usual (I know I should because of the fluids I'm losing but I can't :( )

I've been living on dry toast for the last 3 days but I'm feeling bloated and eergh even though my weight have stayed the same.

I'm thinking its time to bite the bullet and get back on plan in the morning, one good think to come out of it all is that I'm never eating junk/naughty food again, this last 3 days has put me right off!

Wow, that's not fun. Haven't started cambridge yet so can't comment on that, but I alway find if I go from a healthy diet to eating what I like I feel pretty crow- bloating, stomach aches etc, but poor you, that's not nice :-(

Sounds like the best Idea to get back on it, bet your body back into a routine and hopefully feel better :)

Hello :) i have to agree, was on cambridge for 5 weeks and decided to have a break over xmas.. Was in bed with sever stomach pain and sickness for 2 days! Eating junk foood is so overrated! Good luck to you :) back on it now! Xx

Back