Back on SW next week

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi All

I am coming back to SW next week. I was doing really well on it, then fell pregnant and decided to stop. Sadly, I miscarried the baby 2 weeks ago and think that I need to get back on track and lose the weight so I can be healthy for my other 3 children.

It's good to be back though!

Space Angel, Hi :)

I'm sure you'll do really well on SW again. If you already know the basics then you're half way there. Sorry about your miscarriage, a truely dreadful time I'm sure.

Good luck with SW and keep us updated on how you're getting on :)

Hi Sarah

Welcome to the group!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You're not alone. I too rejoined SW following a heartbreaking miscarriage in February. It's hard to come to terms with it, but it does get easier as time passes. I also had a very early miscarriage in October.

I found it really distressing joining SW as it was the final step to take in acceptance of what had happened. I've also got 3 children and we'd like to try again in the future, but I need to be fit and healthy next time, so that's why I'm here!

Everyone's really nice here and very helpful. Any questions you have, just shout up and someone will be able to help! If you're feeling down and struggling - just post a message on here and everyone's so supportive.

Also, check out the sticky threads at the top of the SW page - there's some really useful info in them and some lovely recipes to try out.

Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Annette x

Hi Space angel,
Welcome back to SW, I'm so sorry to hear about you miscarriage, my thoughts are with you and your family. xxxx

Welcome back to SW Space Angel, sorry to hear of your loss, I lost a very much wanted child Through miscarriage 19 years ago, and even though against advice i went straight ahead and got pregnant again, I will never forget how sad i felt at that time, anyway a bit deep there, all my best wishes to you.:)

Hi Space Angel, well done for coming back. Sorry for your loss it must have been awful for you. Look to the future, there is a lot there! x

:flowers:Welcome back hunny.
Im so sorry to hear about your loss, my heart goes out to you it really does xxx

Glad to see you coming back to the plan and i hope you have great losses!

Keep posting and let us know how you do.

Ruthy xxx

Wishing you lots of luck:cool:

Thanks everyone. It's really nice to know that I have support here.

We are not going to try for another as it was a suprose pregnancy so we think it is best just to stay with the 3!

I am concentrating on getting slim and healthy in time for Xmas. I want OH to be able to go out and by me some sexy undies for Crimbo which he has never been able to do before!

Back