Back on The Emski Express to Slimsville Woo Woo

emski

Gold Member
Yep Im back on track ... woo woo

Today

Breakfast.. 2 white fish fillets

Lunch.. Ham and Egg salad with Tai Chilli Ryvita Minis

WW yoghurt

Minced Lamb and Turkey pieces cooked in chilli and Garlic with 1/4 of a cabbage.. small amount of gravy

Curly Wurly 6 syns

Still have HEb to have .. not sure what yet

Tomorrow I am working 12hr shift so will be

Weetabix x 2

Tuna salad + ryvita minis

Fruit salad

Gammon steaks with LC lights and herbs with veg

Yoghurt

Great to see you back on track and so inspired... I think I'll have a cooking day tomorrow to stock up on SW meals... lasagne methinks and I might try that cherry tomato fritatta that's in the current magazine. It really does help massively to plan it all out. Takes away all the usual pitfalls. Thanks for sharing your new burst of motivation and letting it rub off onto the rest of us! :)

Great to see you back on track and so inspired... I think I'll have a cooking day tomorrow to stock up on SW meals... lasagne methinks and I might try that cherry tomato fritatta that's in the current magazine. It really does help massively to plan it all out. Takes away all the usual pitfalls. Thanks for sharing your new burst of motivation and letting it rub off onto the rest of us! :)

I tried it and it was gross! There vinegar spolit the whole dish. It might be better without ith vinegar :D

I tried it and it was gross! There vinegar spolit the whole dish. It might be better without ith vinegar :D
Ah right... I guess I'll have a sniff as I go along to see if it needs it. Normally I like balsamic vinegar... maybe I'll just make half a recipe to start with! Thanks for the warning!

Yep Im back on track ... woo woo

Today

Breakfast.. 2 white fish fillets

Lunch.. Ham and Egg salad with Tai Chilli Ryvita Minis

WW yoghurt

Minced Lamb and Turkey pieces cooked in chilli and Garlic with 1/4 of a cabbage.. small amount of gravy

Curly Wurly 6 syns

Still have HEb to have .. not sure what yet

Tomorrow I am working 12hr shift so will be

Weetabix x 2

Tuna salad + ryvita minis

Fruit salad

Gammon steaks with LC lights and herbs with veg

Yoghurt

Slight change of menu today...

Weetabix x 2

Ham salad with ryvita minis (HEb)

Small portion Smoked haddock macaroni (HEb for the pasta)+ syns.. not sure as it was made at work but it was a white sauce
(I cant resist it!!!!)

Gammon with LC lights (HEa)

WW Yoghurt with a fruit salad of melon grapes & orange

Water to drink and 2 coffees at work

Back