Back on the Lipotrim and looking for support ;-)

Hi all,

I am new here. So i best tell you a little about me.

Struggled with my weight for as long as i can remember. My biggest only being 14st 10lb, But still a little work required

Two kids and i am 30 years old. The smallest i have been is 11st and my goal is 10st 7lb.
I did all the diets ou can imagine including T5's , cabbage soup, atkins etc etc.
I first tried the liptrim in January and to my astonishment the weight just dropped of daily. I managed only 2.5 weeks getting from 13st 7lb to 12st 2lb. Then my son became ill and i had to stay in hospital with him and it allwent wrong as you can imagine. Anyway, i feel i was well on my way and after the initial first 3 days i was actually happy with the diet. No bad side effects etc.

So after everything settled down i decided to get back on it. Only i delayed and delayed it week by week, every excuse "oh i will just get my birthday out of the way" oh one more takeaway" bla bla and to be fair to date i have only put 3lb back on.

Sooooo i went to the chemist 2 weeks ago and got some lipotrim. But could i do it NOPE i couldnt. I picked i had milk in my tea i convinced myself over and over oh that little bit will not matter, oh one piece of bread wont matter, so i got weighed after the first week and had only lost 2lb GUTTED :(.

I told the lady in the chemist that this week i am going to really go for it and get myself back on it. I even told her i was more determined this week and i would come back atleast 5lb lighter next week. But guess what next week has come and i have not touched a single shake.

Why can i not get back on it and get my head around it this time? I have 11 days worth of lipotrim in my cupboard that as you know is not cheap. But this is not even pushing me. I am already thinking of more excuses for when i go to the chemist tuesday as to why i have lost no weight.....

Please can you help, any hints or tips on getting me back in the frame of mind. I need to do this. I have so many ideas in my head of what i can wear, how i will feel in the summer months etc, the same ideas i have had for years...

I know this works , i know it does but i just cant push myself..

Thanks for your time.

with Lipotrim you have to either be in the zone or don't do it. Once you get in that zone its a fab diet and works and if followed properly and then refeed properly you can maintain the weightloss well.

I am doing Lipotrim and sound very hypocritical as I do it on and off. By on and off I mean I do about 4 days a week 100% and 3 days a week 75% but I don't beat myself up when I do it 75%, I don't eat rubbish but do eat when I feel i want to but eat the right foods.

I do have milk in my tea every day which I know is a no no but I still lose weight every week and thats the main thing for me. I don't care how long this takes me but I know on this diet I have the loss every week and its never been less than 5lbs.

When I follow slimming world I find I eat for the sake of eating because I can, not because I am hungry and then I drink because I can whereas on Lipotrim I know I can't drink and thats where I gain my weight big time. I have a bottle or two of wine and can gain 5lbs.

Its about focusing on the long term goal and not the short term.

I agree you have to be in the right frame of mind to do a vlcd....but you will get there!! One day at a time and don't beat yourself up if you do fall off the wagon. Just get back on and start again. Good luck.xx

It has to be the right time to lose weight. Is the time right for you? If not ready to do a VLCD why not try a different method. Good luck.

Irene xx

Hi Andrea, I am the same as you at aged 30 have tried diet going, I joke with friends that I am a diet whore & to be honest they are probably sick of me saying I have started another diet.

I don't have kids yet so am dreading what that will do to me as I need only the smallest excuse to kid myself.

VLCDs do work, I proved 2 years ago for my wedding but them didn't go through fully to maintenance & the weight has crept back on.

Friday I felt particularly down as have been binging most of last 2 weeks & felt particularly bloated. I even refused to go out for a friends birthday! So Saturday I started again & have tried a few tools to help me focus.

1. Looked back at honeymoon pics, where I felt thinner & healthier (2 years ago). I want to be that person again!

2. Looked in my diary & am planning ahead of every social event so I can stick to it as much as I can!

3. Set little goals to help my journey. In all I want/need to lose 3st to be healthy again. In 2 weeks time we have a weekend at centre parcs with friends, I won't have lost much then so my goal is simply to feel less bloated. I might buy a hold me in cossie too to help confidence!

4. My hubby bought me little bottles of water, if I am not eating supermarket food it is the least little treat to have & helps me to monitor my intake.

5. I have had photos taken in my underwear. Is quite upsetting, so don't do unless you are comfortable with someone else to be there. But also a real reality check for me I look like a wobbly jelly belly so looking forward to getting away from that!

6. I have become an active member on here. Reading some of the threads has given me extra inspiration & tips to savour my bars etc

If I find think of anything else to help I'll let you know! Meanwhile good luck & feel free to get in touch if you need a buddy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back