back on the wagon!!

pink-sarah

Silver Member
after re-starting for a week or few days here and there ive decided that this is my final time back on the wagon from tomorrow morning. Ive had enough of messing about, giving up, starting for a few days then eating like a horse..I fully intend to stick to this, complete every single day and get to my goal weight.. Ive not been this determined and i know i WILL do it, theres simply no room for failure this time...
Theres a few faces here i recognise and lots of newbies..
so hello to everyone old and new!

I am in the same boat pretty much. I need to do this for my own sanity. With the right support we can do this x x

We certainly will Beckie, im just fed up of starting, failing, restarting, over and over again... you have support here when you need it xx

Hiya, you obviously have the right attitude, so dont beat yourself about it, new day new start, it really does get easier the longer you do it, 3 weeks in and already I'm not thinking about food 247, in starting to look ahead, You can do this, every meal time you survive without giving in, is a small victory, and in the end you will win the battle, good luck stay focused!!! :)

thanks lin... im in more than the right mind and attitude for this, just get through the first week and i'll be laughing!!

Back