Back on this diet!

Libralite how are you doing

Ummm not great tbh, I've been having two packs of Exante then having a chicken breast with some salad or veg, really want to be 100% but struggling this week alot. Also same old story with me not drinking enough water, I'm sure its slowing me down. I've been managing to stay in Ketosis but cant help wonder if I am subconciously trying to knock myself out just so I can give up for a week or two. Sigh. My net calories per day have gone from around 620ish to 850ish. Maybe I should try the working soloution but from tomorrow will try to be 100% on TS for a week and then see how I feel next weigh day.

x

In fact this past week I'm going to count as "my food week" I was supposed to have it then anyway...so now back to 100%...oh and it was a 2lbs loss for the 4th weekly weigh in. More to come off this week!! x :)

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have had an odd one but too longer to explain so maybe better looking at my diary lol

Glad you are doing well, it is nice to eat again, I LOVE the bars for that :) I have a friend on here who likes the double choc bars hot after a few secs in the microwave - says its like a pud but I much prefer them ice cold for texture!

Going to try the "chocolate pud" idea this afternoon!

5-10seconds is enough for that - did you like it? :)

Yes it was nicer than having them just normal. Wouldn't want it all the time though. I'm still not drinking enough water so I think I will have to purchase some drink mix from exante.

After another amazing one month binge I'm back! Not as heavy as before. Ive started a new thread for attempt number 3 lol. X

Back