Back on this diet!

Hi Mia - wasn't online at all yesterday sorry! Home scales not working yesterday - so revisited gym first thing and they said I had lost 3lb by then. Better result but still not mind blowing! Stuck to diet til last night - then meal out with friends which I couldn't get out of - starting again today!! A few people have commented on how well I'm looking - so that's good. I definitely feel if you are feeling good you carry yourself more upright - you can of "act slimmer!" Determined to keep going. Have a reading group tonight which always involves a lovely supper and wine - my plan is to bring some sparkling water and sit as far away from the food as possible and concentrate on chatting rather than eating!

How are you getting on Mia and Libral?

Hi Patsy,
I had a dream last night about eating Kitkats! Woke up thinking "oh no I bet I'm out of.ketosis now!" then I realised it was just a dream :)
Well done on your weight loss! And I bet it was lovely getting comments :) you're right about "acting slimmer" I am the same. I walk around like I'm a skinny Minnie :D

I have my first weigh in tomorrow and tbh.I'm dreading it. I have been.drinking about a pint of water a day and about 4 cups of black coffee. That's not even enough fluids for someone not dieting. Still will keep trying. I'm dehydrated I think so I've probably got water retention. Darn it.

Managing to sleep alot better on this diet too which is great!

Good luck with your supper this evening :)

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Mia - wasn't online at all yesterday sorry! Home scales not working yesterday - so revisited gym first thing and they said I had lost 3lb by then. Better result but still not mind blowing! Stuck to diet til last night - then meal out with friends which I couldn't get out of - starting again today!! A few people have commented on how well I'm looking - so that's good. I definitely feel if you are feeling good you carry yourself more upright - you can of "act slimmer!" Determined to keep going. Have a reading group tonight which always involves a lovely supper and wine - my plan is to bring some sparkling water and sit as far away from the food as possible and concentrate on chatting rather than eating!

How are you getting on Mia and Libral?

I was actually so hungry yesterday! Had cravings for Brussels sprouts Lol. That's 2 veg I don't like that I want now, Brussels sprouts and beansprouts. Lol other than that I'm goin good really. A little achey from strength exercises ystrdy but ok nonetheless!

Have fun on your evening tonight lovely! X

Wow well done Libra! Over half a stone in one shot - boom! lovely feeling :). Keep up the good work and most importantly WELL DONE!!!

Wow well done Libra! Over half a stone in one shot - boom! lovely feeling :). Keep up the good work and most importantly WELL DONE!!!

Thank you! It's been such a long hard week but so happy that I'm seeing the rewards :) I'm so motivated to keep on going now!

That's amazing! Well done Libra! The numbers on the scales are gonna get smaller and smaller now! X

Thank you Miss Mia, have ordered some more exante products going to try the red berry bar :)

What you say is so true. It is so demoralising when you’ve worked hard, stuck to a plan and reached your target only to see the weight return later.

I need to get down to around 9 stones and I’ve given myself a year in which to do it but not yet decided on what plan to follow. Unfortunately I've fallen 'off the weight-loss wagon' many, many times so your certainly not on your own there!

Good luck to you!

Thank you Miss Mia, have ordered some more exante products going to try the red berry bar :)

Personally, I don't like them :/ the berry and the choc are nice, for the first few bites, and then they just get sickly sweet for me. Let me know if you like them and you can have mine! X

The bars all get a bit sickly that i have tried. I love em for a mouthful of something sweet through the day. I graze on one but it'll take me all day to eat it slowly :)

Can't stand the red berry or dble chocolate bar. Love the chocolate and orange one.

Lost 3lbs on my second weigh in despite not.drinking enough water. This week though have been managing 2ltrs a day will see if it makes a difference on Friday for my 3rd weekly weigh in.

Feeling fed up, I don't want to eat "real" food and don't want to eat the meal replacements so I've been naughty and only had 2 packs somedays and nothing else. I know that it's bad as I need the nutrients. Sigh.

I am lead to believe as well that only 2 packs sends your body into starvation mode and you won't lose it as quickly? Don't know how true that is or not but I did that in my second week and lost a lot slower :(

I am lead to believe as well that only 2 packs sends your body into starvation mode and you won't lose it as quickly? Don't know how true that is or not but I did that in my second week and lost a lot slower :(

Will have to try harder, they do taste nice but sometimes I forget to have the lunch one cuz either I'm busy or just don't fancy it. I might make a lunch shake in the morning ready to have at lunch

Maybe have one hot at bedtime as a night time drink? Hot choc? I like half a pack when I do that or find it too slimy so have half a vanilla in the morning as a latte (although I need 2 tsps of coffee in it) and then half the choc or christmas pudding one at night - yum :)

Hiya,
I'm back now and in a better frame of mind, How is it going? I noticed the loses well done :D

Hey Mummyboo is back! Funnily enough I looked on your thread yesterday just after replying on this one and wondered where you had gone....

We all fall off sometimes, I am having a food week thanks to that and start again tomorrow :)

Hey! I did the same. Went from 14st 12lb to 9st 12lb last year, then life and winter came along and I came back here 3 weeks ago 12st 12lb.

All the very best! We know how amazing it feels, and it's still fresh in our memory... We will get it back xx

Back