Back on track & eating our way back into ketosis!!! Who's with me??

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
So there are a few of us who have slipped up recently so I thought that as its Monday & we all promised to get back on track lets have a little thread where we can moan about Atkins flu, chat about how we are coping with getting back on track & support each other while we work back into the wonderful world of Atkins!!

I'm personally looking forward to eating my way back into ketosis, the past few times I've tried to limit the amount of food I'm eating & I think thats why I keep slipping off track... so I'm eating all that I fancy Atkins-wise until the ketosis fairy arrives & my appetite decreases!!!

C'mon girls... we CAN do this. xxx

Can I join in??? i know im not atkins but im still needing to get back into ketosis???? pleaaaasseeee

TY babes x

Go for it peeps.

Can I join to! Started Atkins today, hopefully we'll get into ketosis quickly!

Ooh I am definitely with you on this one!! Can't wait to get back into ketosis :D

Can i join? I never know if im in ketosis or not!
Im still waiting for the energy thing to kick in, its been 4 month now!! :)

funny thing is even after my carb blowout my stick was light pink this morning??

you love em x

Oh linz im having a bad day :( want ice cream (again) lol

Thanks babes. just wish my totm would start so id stop feeling sooo miserable/murderous!

hi ditzee, am with you too though am on day 6, went completely off track last mth but started back last tues, ketosis hit on day 4 but was still feeling great until today, am cold and have a terrible headache!!! just want to crawl to bed but kids are still up...am excited though as I know am back on track... will weigh in tomorrow morning to see how much water I was carrying....lol. You doing great, keep on it, you'll be fine in 2 days!!!

Back