ProPoints ... Back on track for the LAST TIME... x

Hope the workmen clear out soon! Photo studio? Impressive! WI on tues now so not long :) have a good telco trip! Cx

Hope the workmen clear out soon! Photo studio? Impressive! WI on tues now so not long :) have a good telco trip! Cx

Think they've finally stopped today - yay! Yeah run me own studio, hehe thanks :)

Good luck for WI - 1st down this week yes?!? Fingers crossed!

Tuesday 24th May

Breakfast
3x lean bacon rashers 2.5
2x WW bread 1.5
2x Satsumas 0.5

Snacks

Lunch
-

Snacks

-

Dinner
Harvester cajun chicken burger, BBQ sauce, new potatoes 10
Rocky Horror 13.5

Snacks

-

28/21

OOOPS! I planned just to have a sundae, but the rocky horror looked so tempting. So instead of having 1pt left over, I went over by 7. OH WELL. hehe, it tasted good!

Last edited:
Only just had breakfast - and made it big! So more like an early lunch as my dad is taking the OH and me out for some dinner tonight. Not quite sure where to go though!

Did a 30 minute walk to Tesco & back yesterday, worked out as 1 activity point, but listed it as 0.5 because I walk really, really slow - if there was an option for "extra low intensity" that would be me! Stupid back pain!

Bless u Hun! Thanks for the luck! How are u finding it? Well done on ur walk x

hehe :) Finding discover OK - been tracking PP alongside it (I know I shouldn't, but it's interesting) but I've felt so rubbish the last 2 days I've not been eating properly anyway!

Done 2 walks to Tesco now, lol, sound like such an invalid but it hurts so much!! Oh well. Raining today though :(

Wednesday 25th May

Breakfast
3WW toffee yoghurt 0.5
Apple 0.5

Snacks
-

Lunch
Mattesons twisted tails 3
Cranberry&blackcurrant cereal bar 1

Snacks

-

Dinner
Light Choices Lamb Moussaka 6
Raspberry sorbet 6.5 (Whole pot, what a greedy mare!)

Snacks

WW jaffa mini roll 1.5
WW mini moment 1

19/21

Tuesday went a little off the rails, but meh! I've banked a few points, and looking at my calorie intake for the day, it's not actually really exceeded 1650 so theoretically won't damage my 1lb loss per week aim. Pulled back by 2 yesterday just as a cover-my-ass job, but really wasn't feeling fab at all so didn't miss not eating!

Today I've got up late. Not had brekkie yet so going to have a tasty lunch. Think the OH has some friends going to HARVESTER (ARGHH) tonight so wants to go, although I'm not going to have anything I don't think, as it's WI tomorrow, and first week back on Discover I want to make a point that PP just isn't working for me at this point hehe.

I'll probably end up having OH's salad cart and some pepsi max.. and mebbe a side dish as a main. Yummy!

Thursday 26th May

Breakfast
-

Snacks
Special K cereal bar 1.5

Lunch
Tesco LC chilli chicken & noodles 5.5
Grapes 150g 1.5
Strawberries 150g 0.5

Snacks

Square wrap with soft cheese (light), salad and ham 4

Dinner
Harvester Crackerjack prawns & chilli garlic doughballs 8 (Didn't eat most of the buttery sauce so knocked off 0.5pts)

Snacks

2x tesco s&v rice cakes 1
Special K bar 1.5

23.5/21

Last edited:
So how does pp compare to discover then? Enjoy harvester lol xx

So how does pp compare to discover then? Enjoy harvester lol xx

NNNOOOOO twice in a week, the temptation of yummy puds... argh!!

I'm really badly craving crumble today, possibly apple.. sprinkled with lots of sugar.. a bit of cinnamon... with a generous dash of custard... nice and warm... in my belleh!!!

In general, discover is like doing PP on 26 dailies and no weeklies. But that includes my pointed fruit... up to the end of yesterday I'd consumed 141/147 points and 201/252 propoints (with fruit counted as 0pp).

I've been naughty this week though. And I know they're totally different systems.. but I think this goes someway to show why I was maintaining for 3 weeks! Will see tomorrow.

I KNOW I will go over my discover points today, but I don't think it will affect my weightloss too much, due to the fact that my daily calorie intake is a lot lower.

That's a lot of crap to read, sorry!

I get what u mean! I want custard today lol... I'm just craving choc and I'm trying to avoid weeklies! Had my lunch and still hungry... And bored of exercise :( feeling a bit tired n grumpy but ok xx

I get what u mean! I want custard today lol... I'm just craving choc and I'm trying to avoid weeklies! Had my lunch and still hungry... And bored of exercise :( feeling a bit tired n grumpy but ok xx

LOL custard cravings - who'd have thought it?! Did you manage yesterday? I hope so :) When you get in a bit of a funny mood everything always seems 100x crapper than it is, everything irritates you 100x more! Hope you're feeling better today. And a couple of weeklies everyday will be ok, if it's going to make you feel better! You do a tonne of exercise don't you, that's gotta be worth some choccie :) xx

Well I had 6 weeklies yest and 1 on wed and have got 16AP! X

I might have custard next week lol! Might do some baking sometime too! How's ur week? When is WI? X

I might have custard next week lol! Might do some baking sometime too! How's ur week? When is WI? X

Hehe good idea! Think I'm going to opt for some custard tomorrow, as a treat!

I have unofficial WI (Fat Fighters, with my OH as my leader :D) Fri morning - down 3lbs! Yay! And I go to WW this evening. I usually weigh in at 0.5lbs heavier than at home.. but I don't eat the entire day! Have a treat mcd's on the way home, chicken nuggets and chips NOM.

Well done! Enjoy Mcds :) I'm still deciding whether to stop going to meetings... Xx

Friday 27th May

Breakfast
Apple 0.5
Satsumas x2 0.5
WW Desert yoghurt 1

Snacks
-

Lunch
-

Snacks

-

Dinner

Fish fingers, chips & 2 slices bread 13.5

Snacks

Cookies & Cream bar (M&S) 5
Mini fudge 0.5

21/21

After my good loss on Friday.. well I got home after WI and nearly fainted.. felt ill for the rest of the evening. So didn't have McDs :( It's not because I didn't eat, as breakfast was more like a late lunch *oops* I think it's because I was standing for a while in a lot of pain. Eurgh. Heartbeat became pretty prominent all night, was as white as a sheet! Nice. Anyway, feeling much better - although had a horrendous pain in my left hip/top of leg/lower buttock the whole of yesterday which really inhibited my movement. Couldn't even lay down without pain grrr.

Not having a good time at the minute, so yesterday I decided I'd have a blowout/treat day. Totally out of my points, but tracking what I had calorie wise, if I stick to my 21 pts a day I should still have a loss. We shall see.

Back