back on track from today

Lisa123

Silver Member
Morning, well I have been off track for three weeks now and my weight is going up and up. I am now at the point that I think enough is enough. Time to get back on track. I have about 7 pounds to lose but because we are ttc I have lost motivation but now I'm trying to get that tiny bit of motivation that I have to use it and get back on track. So here we go again..... anyone else trying to get back on track from today want to join me ?

Okay, just eaten nearly a whole Easter egg. I don't know why I do it to myself. Need a big kick up the bum.

Draw a line under the last few weeks (and today's chocolate egg!). You can do it and you will lose weight if you believe you can and follow the plan. x

I need to get back on track!! iv had good starts to the days over this weekend then iv just pigged out in the evening! N today has just gone to pot!!! So I'm starting my new 100% day from the morning!!! And hopefully change the way the scales read on my wi on thurs!!! Think I'll try a superspeed red week this week loads of melon strawberries n raspberries!!! Fingers crossed I'll stick to it!!! x

No fingers crossed, you will be fine... what do you want more, the weight loss or the feeling after you have eaten the things you know are not really part of the plan?
What worked for you at the start of this journey? Planning, writing everything down? How great was it when you stood on the scales and saw that what you were doing worked?
You are in control, you can do it!!

Thanks lindam, I know I can do it! And hate the guilt feeling after eating bad things!!! I will do it I keep saying to myself think of the wedding dress!!!! I'm buying my dress at the end of the year so iv stuck a photo of me at my biggest on my fridge, and in my purse!! I will have 100% days on plan from the morning!!! X

What about adding how you feel to the picture of the dress?
Write a positive statement in a colour you love about how you want to be/look like on your big day - and a negative statement about how you feel after you have eaten those things you know will slow you down....

That's a good idea!! I'm going to plan tomorrow's meals and for snacks this week I'll have superfree fruit!!! Oh and I love ur idea for using the lettuce instead of a roll!! Brilliant!!! x

had another thought - put your wedding dress picture in the middle of a picture of scales, add your statements on each 'weight' then each time to you choose the positive add a tick/cross/sticker - see how many you get over a week. If you are a visual person then this will work brilliantly at showing that you make great choices!

It could have been me writing the story of your last 3 weeks:wave_cry:. I have been 98% today(no healthy B) and plan on keeping it that way. I have stones n stones to loose yet but am confident I will get there:D. It's such a fantastic plan and I know it works for me so just need to keep my head in game;) Good luck tomorrow - remember to take it one day at a time.

me too, this is my story as well! hohum, have been 100% for 3 days after 3 weeks of being very naughty. Slimming world really does work, I love being on the plan , its just when events come up, I feel the need to let loose and eat and drink what I want. But maybe thats the beauty of SW, its a plan for life, and when you do make mistakes, you just pick up where you left off and carry on losing weight...
Am with you about the super free..this week I will fill up on straws and melon and loadsa water.

Back