Back On Track -phew What A Relief!

ROSB

Hi Guys

AT LONG LAST ;) -

I seem to have got back on track at very long last! I have been messing about since my holiday in September & also with Christmas I now have a 2 stone re-gain to deal with.:eek:

Originally lost 6 1/2 a couple of years ago and to be honest could see myself heading that way again - AND THERE DIDNT SEEM TO BE A BL**DY THING I COULD DO ABOUT IT!:cool: :cool: :cool:

However since Thursday I have been back SS 100% and boy do I feel better, :D not only in my head but in my :D body & :D attitude as well.

Thursday I weighed in at 12st 10lbs :eek:

Sunday I weigh 12st 2 3/4 lbs - YIPPEE! :D

So to everyone out there struggling DONT GIVE UP, one day it will just click and you will be off again on the fantastic journey to slimness & feeling good about yourself.

hi rosb...great news that your back with avengeance hun! Im trying to get in the zone right now, been back on my restart no.....cant remember and have about 2 stone to go like you. Tuesday til last night going well then had salmon, prawns and chicken...why???? Did it make me feel better..at the time kind of but this am on scales..they hadnt moved which is better than a gain..i have turned down a slap up meal with friends tonight so maybe my will power will win after all..boy do i hope so!!:rolleyes:

Anyway fab fab fab that your back..maybe you could chuck a bit of the zone my way!:eek:

Keep on keeping SSing.....thats my plan...good intentions eh?:)

We can do this!

Hiya Rosb. I remember you from long ago (well...a couple of years ago anyway). You had a before and after picture up on the pink site. I used to look at it often for inspiration:)

Glad you are back on track now. It's easy to slip back into old ways isn't it. The secret is picking it up before it goes too far, which is exactly what you've done.

Hat's off to you
horray.gif

well first week done and have lost 9 1/4 lbs! :D

weight on 5th Jan............12st 10lbs
weight on 11th Jan...........12st 0 3/4lbs

thanks for all your support - much appreciated!;)

Bye for now

Well done Rosb ... that is a great weight loss! Keep it up and you'll soon have lost the weight you regained. I'm in the same boat ... at least 2stone to lose that i have regained from a holiday last year and Xmas/New Yr.

Hi Guys

Thursday I weighed in at 12st 10lbs :eek:

Sunday I weigh 12st 2 3/4 lbs - YIPPEE! :D

So to everyone out there struggling DONT GIVE UP, one day it will just click and you will be off again on the fantastic journey to slimness & feeling good about yourself.

Thank you for this. I have just over a stone more than you to lose (haven't started yet) and I thought I would possibly lose 3lbs maybe 4lbs in the first week at a push(going on the basis "the more you have to lose the bigger the loss" and I don't have as much to lose as some people - bless them for sticking with it!).

However, you have proved that comment wrong as you have lost a fantastic 7.25lbs in just 3 days.

So THANK YOU for showing me that bigger losses are also possible and especially the DON'T GIVE UP bit, as I have a few times before.

Sarah:)

well first week done and have lost 9 1/4 lbs! :D

weight on 5th Jan............12st 10lbs
weight on 11th Jan...........12st 0 3/4lbs

thanks for all your support - much appreciated!;)

Bye for now

Ok, don't know how I didn't see this bit. Even better over 9lb lost in the week!!! At this rate you will be finished in 4 wks. Forget AAM week you will go straight to Maintenance.

Well Done!!

thanks guys for so much for support.;)

I am off to Egypt on 20th Feb (A week All-Inclusive I am afraid!) BUT this time I am taking my scales with me :rolleyes: so I dont go mad as I tend to do on hols!

I have 3 targets I am heading for, either

10st 10 lbs - which would be good :eek:

10 st 7lbs - which would be better :)

or the best of all

10st 4lbs - which I think is my best weight :D

I have made a little chart on Excel and am plotting my weekly loss to keep the moral going, at the moment I am 1 1/4 pounds ahead of target. My target loss for next week is just over 2 lbs so hopefully I can beat this. :cool:

Have a lovely time in Egypt ... we went there in the summer Sharm El Sheikh and loved it. The people are so friendly. Enjoy - but not too much!!!

thanks, we went to Sharm in Nov 05 which was lovely. This time we are going to Taba Heights which is still on the Red Sea but further north on the borders of Israel & Jordan. My partner is keen to visit Petra so it will be closer there.

Well done! You must feel good. It does feel great when you do it right, right?

Dizzy x

HI GUYS

LITTLE DISAPPOINTED WITH WEIGH IN THIS WEEK AS HAVE BEEN ''MOSTLY'' ON TRACK FOR THE WHOLE WEEK :(

weight on 5th Jan............12st 10 lbs :eek:
weight on 11th Jan...........12st 03/4 lbs ;)

weight on 18th Jan ...........11st 131/2 lbs :eek:

AT LEAST I AM NOW BACK IN THE 11 STONES BUT IT'S NOW JUST UNDER A MONTH TO THE HOLS & I NEED TO BE IN THE 10'S !

I HAVE ENOUGH PACKS FOR ONE MORE WEEK & IF IT DOESNT START MOVING AGAIN I WILL RESORT TO CHOPPING EITHER ONE OR BOTH LEGS OFF! :D :D :D

lol keep ur legs and just ss. what does "mostly" mean? u've been picking, havent u? :eek:

i reckon you will be able to reach at least ur 10.7 goal if u are really strict with yourself. then u will enjoy the holiday so much more knowing how fab u've done. hope u'll put up some holiday pics in the forum!

best of luck xxxx

Back