• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back on Track weigh in result

I've restarted my weigh in thread as not sure how but managed to start it last week in Cambridge forum. :sign0007:

Just back from weigh in and have lost 3lbs this week. :):) Not sure why but this weeks class was really emotional for everyone.:tear_drop: We are on week 9 and everybody seemed to be really down tonight. We did all have a good chat after the dvd and seemed to leave feeling better but still don't really know where the emotions came from.:sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cerulean

Silver Member
S: 17st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st6lb(31.67%)
We had a bit of a weepy week around about the middle of foundation where emotions seemed to be quite close to the surface! I wonder if it was the same week?!

3lbs is great - I shout out 'textbook!' when I have a 3lb loss :)

Eileen

likes posting.
i remember having a weepy week too, it quite surprised me,it was very interesting though.I really look forward too my class each week we have a good group & get on really well.

Well done on your loss :)

Thanks for your replys, feeling a bit more positive today and working towards coming up with some new goals as think this might help

Sez

has started again!!
I remember finding week 9 a tricky one too. There do seem to be weeks that a re harder than others, across the board. NO idea why, but hang on in and you'll get by!

Great loss too!! Well done!

This weeks weight loss was 3lbs:clap::clap:

I started back at the gym this week so had hoped for a bigger loss but my water intake has been a bit down for the last few days still had 4 litres but I have found I do need more than that every day.

This has been my first 100% abstinent week since my holiday, really pleased to have hit my 3 stone loss. :D I think this will be enough to keep me going for the next 3 stone.

C: 13st3.0lb
Well done,
That is such an achievement to have an abstinent week again, you are doing brilliantly. Keep SSing.

Two great losses in a row as well. Congratulations

This weeks weigh in result was a loss of 4lbs, really struggling now my 100 days finish tomorrow but foundation class doesn't end until 25/9 so will carry on with the group until then. Am feeling a bit lost at the moment so will continue to read some of the fantastic posts on here and try and find where I am going wrong.

Not had a good day today have eaten don't know why now feel really uncomfortable. :lost: Couldn't even get my head around a thought record. I'm going to re read the green book and see what i can do different tomorrow - also will try and read some more of Mrs L's and Cerulean's posts as they are always very thought provoking and see if this helps.

I need to do something to get to where I want to be.:sigh:

This weeks weigh in result was a loss of 2lbs. I am really pleased with this as I am still not back in ketosis after my days of cheating myself with food.:sign0007: I have just delayed getting to where I want to be. I have re thought my goals and where I am going from here and have decided to complete another 4 weeks of complete abstinence and then I will go into management. I want to be well into management before christmas and if I still need to lose weight after christmas to get to my original target then I will go back to 4 packs a day for another 4 weeks. :scale: Setting these new smaller targets has helped me to feel more positive :)and this all seems more attainable than looking at the bigger picture of the total weight still to go.