• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back on Track

S: 13st0lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0st6lb(3.3%)
Hi everone Ive decided to keep putting up my diary as it motivates me and hopefully if anone spots any errors they might comment please! Yesterday was a good day and was easy to keep to plan because I was at home. I find it very difficult when Im eating out which is nearly every weekend. Ive found that by sticking to extra easy on them days, I can have proper dinners with meat and 2 veg as its safer than anything else on the menu.
Im so sorry that I went off plan on Sunday when I didn't lose anything last week because Im sure Im down a lb or two already. It just didn't come off on the 7th day!
Must stop weighing myself every time I go to the bathroom. Its not going to change that quick!!

Rest of yesterday:

HexB slice of wholemeal bread (45g) and a banana
Dinner was spagetti and mince made with passata, red pepper and mushrooms.

Today's diary:
B-2Weetabix (HexB) with milk (HexA) and banana.
L-Tuna, lettuce, cucumber and spring onion with mayo (2 tbsp of extra lite=about 2 syns)

I was really hungry about 5pm and wouldn't be home till after 7 so I went into a restaurant and got a ham, potato (was mashed so I will allow about 2 syns for butter), brocolli, carrot and cabbage dinner without parsley sauce. (That was very difficult cause I love any type of sauce)

Snacks-a lfyoghurt
Im using my syns for tea (4 cups about 2 syns) and planning to have a meringue nest (3.5 syns), fruit and a few squirts of cream (2 syns) soon.

Today's syns=11.5 syns
Does all this sound ok?

Tomorrow I will be in Killarney for the day so will be eating out again! Its costing me a fortune. I had better plan otherwise I will be snacking.

Hope everyones doing ok:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
S: 14st2lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 1st7lb(10.61%)
is the syns for your tea is that the milk in them ?

GL

Yes Louisa. I used some of my HexA for weetabix but said I'd better syn for my tea in case I went over. I hadn't measured the 350ml but did't use much for breakfast.
Thanks for reply x

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
S: 14st2lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 1st7lb(10.61%)
Ah that makes sense... always best to syn incase
I did think oo why ya syning tea lol

lol If I was supposed to syn tea, 15 syns a day wouldn't be anywhere near enough. Im trying to cut down at moment by drinking water. I gave up the cigs in January and seem to have changed my addiction to tea and food. I have come to terms with the fact that I will always have some addiction. If only it was exercise!!!

Today was very difficult sticking to plan as I was out and the menu didnt help matters.
But Im glad I have to write it down as I will be able to see the damage.

B-A lf yoghurt and a banana.

L-A BLT with mayo Syns????? (Wholemeal bread but the bacon wasn't all lean and probably full-fat mayo)

D-was in a restaurant also and I was being very good looking for healthy options. I decided an omelette and salad was my best option but when I got it included was potato salad and cheese and bacon in the omelette and of course I ate it all as I was starving. I haven't got a clue how many syns I have had.

Now Im sitting here starved and think I will just go to bed. It was a disaster of a day and off plan but there wasn't much else I could have done.

Thank goodness Im at home for the next few days and I can keep on plan. What a bad day:sigh:

Shrimpy

Gold Member
S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
Don't go to bed hungry, go get some free foods! Then, consider that the beginning of being back on plan. :)

Thanks Shrimpy will do as I would only snack on rubbish otherwise. Roll on another new day!

A New Day!

Its amazing how some days are so easy while staying on plan can be just impossible on other days. It was 10 o' clock tonight and I realised I still had a HexB and 15 syns left. Usually I would have them before lunch and still be craving something else.

B-Just a banana because I was late

L-pasta and sauce made with mince, peppers, passata, mushrooms and peppers. (I only had this again because I wanted to use up the stuff I had in the fridge)
Pear and Mullerlite

D-Same as Lunch

Snack- 1 slice of wholemeal bread (HexB) with low-fat cheese spread (34 calories for 30g so say 2 syns)
Raspberries, blackberries, grapes, a merignue nest (3.5 syns)and very- lf natural yoghurt.

HexA-Milk for tea.

Total syns- 5.5

Hope Im eating enough superfree. I thought the veg in the sauce would be enough. I like veg but find it very difficult to eat salad every day.

I wish every day was as easy as today. It didn't even seem like being on a diet. I just made my choices as if it was the natural thing to do. Maybe Im getting used to eating healthy food!! Well its easy at home anyway!!

Goodnight xx

Thanks Shrimpy. I forgot to congratulate you on your amazing loss. 4.5 stone loss is some achievement! :clap: Good luck with your maintenance!

Shrimpy

Gold Member
S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
Thanks RS. :) On a good day (bottom of target) it's 5stone loss, which sounds so much more amazing, though most days it's 4st 10. LOL. :)

Glad you're back on track. :) It's good when we can take control and eat the yummy healthy stuff. :D

Hi everone a good day again on plan. Its such a beautiful day, its that bit easier not to be comfort eating. Im so motivated reading everybody's journey and that its a plan for life and can't be done in a few weeks. I have no patience, I want to see losses every time I stand on the scales. Another EE day:

Breakfast- 2 weetabix (HexB), a banana and milk from allowance (HexA)

Lunch- 2 jacket potatoes (average size), 2 laughing cow triangles (extra light-1 syn), salad,ham and salad cream (2 syns)

Dinner-SW chips, 3 rashers of bacon, beans, mushrooms, tomato and egg

Snacks- skinny cow lolly (4 syns), fruit salad, meringue nest (3.5 syns) and mullerlite yoghurt

OOPS, Ive just realised that Im on an EE day and forgot the milk I used in my cereal and all the cups of tea Ive had today so Ive used up the full 15 syns if not over!! I think I will have to go back on green/red tomorrow to have the extra Hex's. Only problem is I didn't have any loss on the green plan last week. Not sure the carbs suit me. Everything in moderation I suppose! Have a lovely weekend everyone x