Back on track.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by botozi, 11 December 2007 Social URL.

1. botozi

botozi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    After my binge of sunday evening i'm totally back on track. I felt miserable all evening and yesterday too. My belly felt like a balloon and i learned my lesson from this. I'm still not back in ketosis but that will happen. Hope i didn't cause to much damage but i'm afraid i did.
    Next weigh in on 19th December so i'll expect to have lost something by then.

Hugs
    botozi

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Hope you're pleasantly surprised at weigh in :) Well done for getting back on track.

4. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done hun, it's not easy getting back to it so you should give yourself a huge pat on the back. Good luck with your weigh in. Vxx

5. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Botozi

Glad to read that you've managed to get back on track and SS again. Not sure if how easy I would find it in the same situation - so well done for that. Ketosis should kick in pretty soon, and hopefully you'll have a good loss on the 19th.
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.