back once again....

missgreedy

well I'm here again!!! :wave_cry:

Started this morning!!

I went to Sainsburys on my way to work this monring - I was banging on the doors to open at 7am!!, I got a brand new blender for work! a big bag of ice, and some sparkling water!! Oh and some straws!! Makes it feel like a proper milkshake through a straw!! :D

So I'm all set for the perfect 100% week!!

wish me luck......again!!

jane x

:welcome2: Jane...

Good luck on your weight loss journey - you certainly sound prepared and rearing to go...

Let us know how you get on... :)

Good luck on restarting :D

Thanks everyone - I had a good day yesterday!! And day two has started good!

I went out and bought new "magic" scales yesterday!!! I'm hoping they magic the weight away every week!! hehe!!

have a good day everyone

jane x

Well done on day one! :D Like the idea of the 'magic' scales - let us all know if they work...

All the best for day 2 ... :)

Hiii :) glad to see you're doing well
I cant seem to enjoy the shakes at all. I seriously think they taste ..well, let me just say unpleasant. :(
any advice?

Welcome back Jane, you sound like you have got off to a great start, well done :) I too started Lipotrim for about 3rd time. only ever got to about 6 weeks though and stopped, never been on this site before though, great support.

NeekyNoo have you tried the soups? I sometimes have the chicken soup in the evening add a pinch of salt and black pepper. Boil kettle in normal way, then blend all together, its nice :)
I wasnt aware you were allowed to have salt and pepper!
I shall try that later. Only ordered 2 soups though out of 80 products :/ (I bought mine online)

I think you can also add vegetable flavouring such as Marigold Bouillion, available at big supermarkets. Makes soup packs taste good.

With VLCDs most people complain about the packs, whether sweet or savoury. Try adding a sweetener or two to the shakes. Or a spoonful of coffee and extra sweeteners to the vanilla or banana. (if LT has a banana one). After a while your tastebuds will become more accustomed to the flavours. You might actually get to like them!

Sweetener? :O are we allowed sweeteners?
What type? :O

you're allowed the sweetener tab things...like splenda....not the powder though because they actually have some sugar in them or something..

You can use Hermesetas too, or Sweetex, or supermarket own-brand equivalents.

Back