back to basics

Hi,
I'm starting back on Lipotrim today after regaining about 1st 5lbs over the past year! although i did maintain for ages. I know this is the diet for me, eventhough it was pretty tough in the begining last time. Want to feel like i did last year when i lost the wobbly bits! Glad to be back and will be happy for the support from this forum xx
:)

Last edited:
welcome back steffieweffie, you will get back into the routine no problem. as u know all the pitfalls. good luck with your first day :) xx
ps. let us know how things go!

yes welcome back, yes you get lots of support here. Its great hearing how well everyone does at weigh in, and how they are getting on with the shakes and other things. Well your hedding in the right direction after coming back to lipotrim lets see them losses!!!!

Hi and welcome back. I'm a restarter too. Get your first week out of the way and you will be fine.

I will be restarting on monday....I am going to the chemist tomo, but we have a bbq this weekend which was arranged a while ago.....sos monday will be my first day.

I lost 8 stone 3 yrs ago now but put a lot on whilst pregnant.....so back to it

Hi steffieweffie

Good luck hope it goes just as well for you 2nd time round xx

Back