Back to basics

Well done for getting to target. I am in kinda same boat as yourself. Had started my weight loss journey back on November fantastic but just got weighed this morning and gained 7lbs over xmas grrrr so technically I'm going back to basics and hoping for a good loss next week.

YESTERDAY I will start putting days on so its easier to keep track this is todays

Friday 31/12/1015
breakie - melon tangerine nectarine and weight watchers fat free yogurt
lunch - baked potato plain with a weenie bit of low fat butter ( 2.5 Syns)
snack - white roll( 7.5) and low fat margarine (2)
dinner - roasted veg 2 carrots 1 parsnip 1 red pepper 2 shallots 1 red onion

total syns 12

Friday 1/1/16 sorry wrote wrong day yesterday
Breakie 2 poached eggs plus tin of chopped tomato's
Lunch yogurt (fat free) apple orange
Dinner grilled chicken side salad and sw bean salad

All looks good xx

Saturday 2\2\16
Breakie orange apple yogurt
Lunch 2 slices of bread (9syns) baked beans
Dinner bean cassarole + yoghurt
Snack orange + mug shot
9 syns in total

Well seem to ate a lot of carbs today and not as healthy as I would like but running short on supply's need to get a shop in would usually not was 9 syns on bread but I was limited today and only had white bread :(

Saturday 2\2\16
Breakie orange apple yogurt
Lunch 2 slices of bread (9syns) baked beans
Dinner bean cassarole + yoghurt
Snack orange + mug shot
9 syns in total

Well seem to ate a lot of carbs today and not as healthy as I would like but running short on supply's need to get a shop in would usually not was 9 syns on bread but I was limited today and only had white bread :(

Least you staying within syns, that's main thing x

Breakie large orange and ww yogurt
Lunch 2 apples
Dinner red pepper stuffed with savoury rice (2) side salad
Snack homemade chicken skewer with veg

Feeling bit better I am dying to weight my self get plaster cast off leg in 2 weeks so then I can weight myself and see what damage I have done over Xmas I have bought fizzy water to try and cut out fizzy diet juice I get bored with plain water so thought I could have fizzy water with slice of lemon or lime in it

Breakie large orange and ww yogurt
Lunch 2 apples
Dinner red pepper stuffed with savoury rice (2) side salad
Snack homemade chicken skewer with veg

Feeling bit better I am dying to weight my self get plaster cast off leg in 2 weeks so then I can weight myself and see what damage I have done over Xmas I have bought fizzy water to try and cut out fizzy diet juice I get bored with plain water so thought I could have fizzy water with slice of lemon or lime in it
Thats a good idea xx bet unwanted wait, soon be here x

Do you follow EE? I was wondering where your healthy extras are, do you usually tend to not have them? Did you find it had any impact on your losses previously? x

Back