Back to CC'ing!

Unfortunitely nothing that exciting lindsey - I was bit over enthusiastic at the gym last sunday lifting weights and made it worse by training on it on tuesday. Its been getting progressively worse since! Last night was awful! Its feeling a little better today now though so hopefully I wont need to see a Dr, not sure what they would be able to do anyway! No gym for me for a while though until its 100% better!

Weigh in today and I've lost 1lb! Very happy as the scales were showing a gain for most of the week as has been totm!
Hoping for a 2lb loss next week though! xxx

Didnt write down yesterday's menu so here it is off the top of my head:

Breakfast:
Branflakes (160)
Tea (20)

Lunch:
Winter veg soup (164)
Multi seed roll (150)

Snack:
WW yoghurt (58)
Ryvitas (103)

Dinner:
Dominos pizza (three large slices with reduced fat cheese, ham, mushrooms and onions est 1000)

Total: 1655 - right up to maintenance.

Hopefully one or two days abit higher won't affect my weight loss too much.

Todays menu so far:

Breakfast:
Branflakes (160)
Tea (20)

Lunch:
Soup and roll (ate out - est 500)
Tea (50)

Snack:
Special K mini breaks (99)
Tea (10)

So far: 849

Looks like it might be another high day today but I'm not too woried unless I go really far over maintenace. It is the weekend afterall and I feel I can be abit relaxed as long as I make sure Im really good during the week.

Will hopefully be able to get back down the gym this week as I've set myself an exercise challenge to do 15 hours in the gym between now and xmas - thats three hours a week so its doable! Really need to lose some fat off my legs and bum and tone them up! Went shopping today and I'm inbetween sizes - its a nightmare! But hopefully by xmas I should be in an 8 so then things will fit much better!

xxx

I've had such a bad couple of days!!! Been abit naughty on the food front - havent stuck to cals since friday! Was arguing with myself trying to persuade me to leave dieting untill after xmas and just stuff my face with whatever until then! I have to say it was close, but luckily my good side has won so I am back to CC'ing today - dont want to have to post a gain this week and don't want to end up heavier come new years than I was to begin with. Checked the scales this morning and STS (miracle!) so as long as I'm good today and tomorrow then I shouldnt have a gain.

Going out friday night so I'll weigh in Friday morning.

Will be back to the gym on Monday (OH wants me to leave it until then to make sure my back is 100% better) so that will help too. Even if I dont make target by xmas, if I lose another 2 lbs then I will be in the 7's and I'll be happy enough.

Off to the cinema tonight (to see Harry Potter! Cant wait!) and I'm determined to resist all of the goodies!!!

xxx

That's so good to hear that you're sticking to it! :) You've obviously got a lot of will power and motivation! :)

And me too! Can't wait to see it! We should report back at the end of the day saying whether we resisted all the goodies!! :p

Hope you enjoy it! :D

x

I didn't resist the goodies... nor did I resist naughty snacking today... sigh...

Im out tomorrow night too so I don't see the point in restarting yet :eek:

Will promise to be back on here Monday and will start back at the gym then so that will help. Someone please give me a kick up the bum to make sure I do start again!!!! xxx

Back