Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

Day 2 - Start weight 13st 5.9lbs
Today's loss - 1.1lb
Today's weight - 13st 4.8lbs

Yesterday went well. Still feeling bloated but hoping that will end when TOTM does later this week.

Today's plan:

Breakfast - Shake
Lunch - Soup
Dinner - Shepherds Pie
Aim to drink 3 litres of water

Have a good day all xx

You did well to gain only 3lbs in food week and already 1.1lbs down having got straight back onto TS! Have a good day.

Good result there Bride, Well done xx

Hope you stuck to your plan today BZ.

Hope you have a good day today too!

Bride 3lbs gain is really good, I gained 5 on my food week :( mostly out of my control due to major tooth ache,am now on painkillers and antibiotics and back on ts today so am hoping to see some losses this week??
Been a really tough week and feel so rough, struggling to eat/drink anything so not gonna be an easy week for me!
You however are doing great so keep going xxx

Bride 3lbs gain is really good, I gained 5 on my food week :( mostly out of my control due to major tooth ache,am now on painkillers and antibiotics and back on ts today so am hoping to see some losses this week??
Been a really tough week and feel so rough, struggling to eat/drink anything so not gonna be an easy week for me!
You however are doing great so keep going xxx

Sorry to hear that you're not well....toothache really affects your whole body! Hope you feel better soon xx Good luck getting back to TS.

I am feeling peckish.....but resisting!! X

Sorry to hear that you're not well....toothache really affects your whole body! Hope you feel better soon xx Good luck getting back to TS. I am feeling peckish.....but resisting!! X
Well done on resisting, Was 1lb down this morning so a start I suppose. Struggling to drink enough and don't think this is helping plus had a bit of a rough night and had daughter being sick as well poor thing xx

Good morning BZ. Hope you have a good day today.

Definitely some bug going around. Hope your day goes well today Bride x

How's today been for you Bride! x

Hi guys....sorry been offline yesterday but still going strong. Feeling really run down with work :'( Bloating feeling is going.

Today's weight - 13st 1.5lbs

Only 2lbs to get into 12's !!! Hopefully next week!!

You can do it Bride the 12's are sooo close its in your reach!

Go bride!! Nearly there honey xx

Hope today has been a better day for you honey, I got into the 12's today and it'll be great when you join me xx

Back