Back to GL -My comeback diary

Thanks so much Plumfoodie! That's brilliant advice. I feel bad turning my back on sw as it has changed my life and, when followed well, encourages a healthy lifestyle. BUT I cannot shift this last stone and I'm tired of paying £5 a week to not lose :( Not to mention my energy levels have been so low recently that I went to the gp for full bloodwork to determine the problem.. no answer found!

I've ordered a couple of gi books (shhhh) and I'm off to the whole food store which I could spend hours in hehe will keep you posted.

Also congrats to you on your equally fantastic weight loss!

Hi All, well had a couple of not so good days and feeling really tired because of it,had some sugary foods due to special occasions and pizza and lots and lots of wine--a difficult weekend to stay in line ---but thats life and looking forward to getting back into my routine tomorrow. Will really have to try and get over the weekend blips, as I think this is where I fall down and undo all my good work --but did go to spin this morning and then 30 mins on the weights--so not all bad news.

I find weekends hard too, Reddress. I have switched my weigh in days to Mondays and that does help (a bit) as I then tend to keep any blips to Friday evenings only, instead of allowing my weekend to become a Thursday -Monday bingefest.

Redress I hope you have managed to get back on track. I agree, that once we have a couple of off plan days the sugar really plays havoc with our systems. I find upping my water intake whilst rying to get back on track helps flush out my system and eases me back to feeling good on GL again.
good luck for the coming week.

Back