Back to loose 2 dress sizes

Teg

Posts when she can
Hi to ye all
I just can't beleive that its less than 4 weeks to Christmas. Where has this year gone to at all. I've been invited to a lot of parties and i've all these georgous dresses in the wardrobe that I bought at the end of the Summer when I finished the diet.
The weight has crept back up a bit so i'm going back on LT for 3 weeks so i'll fit nicely back into them and feel a million dollars.
I'm on day 5 now and all is going good so far. Deffo in ketosis and the weight is dropping a pound a day. Loving this result.
Hello to all the forum. Will need ye'r care and support over the coming weeks. Fair play to all of ye for keeping the diet up. I know tis very hard sometimes...... Good luck on all the weigh ins!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Hi Teg :) I hope you manage to get into your nice frocks soon. Good luck with the LT. :)

Good luck with your restart...you have got the worst part over with as your now in the safe land of ketosis...well done!!! Caz xx

Welcoe back hun, those dress sizes will be off in no time good luck with the weigh im xx

Welcome back Teg, good luck with the restart and you'll be back in those slinky little numbers in no time!

x

Back