Back to meeting tomorrow

Loser85

Gold Member
Well ive learnt my lesson. Tried to do it on my own but failed miserably. Also put on about 10 lbs in the process. Oops. So back to a meeting tomorrow to get my arse kicked. I deserve it but now im back on track, refreshed and ready to go.

:D:D hi welcome and good luck with your restart

Best of luck to you LLvirgin and also Kaljo
we are all here to support you.

Let us know how things go.

Plenty of help here.

Thinking of you both.

yes good luck, a boost from a ww class could be all you need.

That's why I could not do it on my own at home as I probably would not stick to it and have a lot more treats than I do now, that's why the meetings are really good and does give you a real kick up the bum :)

x

GOOD LUCK !!!

Well everyone i never got to class on Tues as my OH had to work late and i had my wee girl. Theres another class on Thurs which ill be going to, better time for me anyways. I do need the meetings as i have no discipline at home. I need the safety of meetings if you know what i mean.

Hey, Im doing the same. I quit thinking I would just do it at home and weigh at Tesco to save money but I havent stuck to it for one day since quitting. I always thought it was a waste of money esp as I didnt stay to meetings, just got weighed and went home but this time Im gonna stay to meetings I think. Good luck x

Back