back to reality healthy eating

Lol my sister and I are going soon as we've dropped the kids at school...8.30am lol should be done by 8.35 pmsl

See you at 10 then love;)

see you then

Did you make it round for coffee or is she not back from her jog...?

Zoe made it round about 10.20 ish has just left my house to go swimming WTF ????

well decided to put the house on the market and the estate agents are coming at 4 to give us a free valuation were deciding to move back down south to surrey to be nearer my dad who is suffering with lung cancer he is doing fab at the mo but you never know when that dreaded call will come and i would be soo much happier if i lived nearer weve been up north 5 yrs this yr and ive really enjoyed it but it was just a stepping stone to get on the property ladder and has done us well so today im tidy tidy tidying also gotta popped to be weighed as well so wish me luck xxxx

well spare room is now tidy kitchen is nearly decluttered i hope we get a fair valuation the house over the road is up for 115k not expecting that amount as needs a little decorating just a bit of painting really fingers crossed

been for weigh in and gained 3Lbs WTF !!!!! was on 790 till mon and have ss for rest of week only thing i think it can be is this aloe vera gel im drinking 30mls every morning gonna ss this week and not drink the gel and see what happens as ive only 4 weeks till jollies so no time to mess about but really not a happy bunny

well ive picked myself up dusted myself off and ready to go and the house is sooo tidy now waiting for the lady to come and value it roll on 4 o clock !!!

well estate agent running late !!! was stuck in leeds always a nightmare she should know better on a friday !!! should be with me in 20 mins lets hope

well decided to put the house on the market and the estate agents are coming at 4 to give us a free valuation were deciding to move back down south to surrey to be nearer my dad who is suffering with lung cancer he is doing fab at the mo but you never know when that dreaded call will come and i would be soo much happier if i lived nearer weve been up north 5 yrs this yr and ive really enjoyed it but it was just a stepping stone to get on the property ladder and has done us well so today im tidy tidy tidying also gotta popped to be weighed as well so wish me luck xxxx

Hi Kittykat,

So sorry to hear abut your Dad and I think your right to move back and be near him.

Best of luck with your house sale and I do hope you get a good valuation.

Love Mini xxx

well house has been valued and is going on the market asap for £110k im soooooo excited :party0019: :party0019: :party0019:

Wooooo thats great....we have to wait for the revised offer to come through post, sign the forms and then the ball will be rolling....!

well house has been valued and is going on the market asap for £110k im soooooo excited :party0019: :party0019: :party0019:

Awww kitty I'm so pleased for you...sorry you are leaving tho:wave_cry:

well spoke to estate agents and there coming to us on 15th may to take photos & measure so hopefully board will go up the following morning whooo hooooo how happy am i !!!!!!

well i decided that enough was enough stripped back the paint on woodwork door frames ages !! ago so got out that paintbrush and been painting last 2 hrs gonna let it dry and so a second coat tomorrow also painted window sill donno if it looks better or not ?

Well OH got up and said OMG what have you done told him it wasnt up for discussion as it wasnt finished he stated you needed to fill the wood first this is coming from someone who cant pick up a bloody paint brush and to top it all ive got the worst headache in the world

Back