back to reality healthy eating

well day has been good today tummy rumbling when got home from work 9.30 pm had a choc mint at 11.15 an orange bar at 6 not yet had last pack yet having coffee at the mo and need to drink more water only had 2 litres today reason being forgot to take pint glass to work and been drinking out of stupid little plastic cups off to get glugging and pack that pint glass for tomorrow xxxxxxxx

Hi Kittykat, hows your day going so far ????? Hope you have kept away from the food. I have just sorted out my boys sandwiches as they are both home shortly ready for our 2 appointments this afternoon.
I am fine drank loads more water than I normally do.

Keep at it girl, we will get there......!

good day had cheers sonk well done on resisitng the sarnies go girl off to check your thread to see how cals app went xxxxxx

cheers hun gotta go for it tomooz as weigh in fri morn xxxx

Morning Kittykat, hope you are keeping up the good work.....!
Im fine though think its time for a loo break, Im trying to drink more water but the downside is the trips to the loo.....lol.

doing good been playing with me new phone off to work in a mo xxx

phones good love it still getting used to it though

work was ok although i dont finish till 9pm though bit of a bummer

not yet no need to wait till pay day

not yet no need to wait till pay day

Know the feeling...!! Hope you get something sorted.... Im sure you will..... we found the travel lodge fine and it's literally 2 mins from Jury's - bit more luxurious looking is the Novotel which is oppostie the Travel lodge again 2 mins from Jurys......

OK OH sulking cos he's trying to sleep and I'm still 'tap tapping' on the keyboard....men eh.....:rolleyes:

Cheapest at mo is travelodge 66.00 but they usually bring prices down nearer time as stayed in them before r u going ??

Cheapest at mo is travelodge 66.00 but they usually bring prices down nearer time as stayed in them before r u going ??

Hi !

Yes I'm going - I only live in Coventry so it's only a 20 min journey by train..... I'm staying (this time) at the Jurys - I always share a room with MandyB2...... we've been friends forever now - since back in the Discovery Health site days...!!!

We stayed at the Travel Lodge last time and it was fine - basic but clean and surprisingly quiet considering there were some stag and hen parties staying there....lol!!

We paid £66 for the night - would you consider sharing with anyone? I think Bondgirl is coming.... do you know her well enough to share?

Anyway, I'm sure you'll get sorted.... and it'll be great fun too.....:D

Love

never met her seeing as she lives 10 mins walk away am planning to get to know her though did say wed need to meet up when shes feeling better

morning all well faced the music yest after not a great week and lost 9lbs !!! whooppeeee how happy was i after good chat with my cdc we decided for me to go on 790 as i seem to be struggling with just the packs so off i went to lil ol sainsburys and got chicken red cabbage lettuce leaves and cottage cheese cant wait for my feast this evening feeling so more positive xxxxxxx

well been to asda to get stepsons bd card had to get some allergy tablets as think ive got hayfever eyes are soo itchy and nose running never really suffered before washing on nearly ready to peg out quick tidy round then im ready for a nice chill today

Hi, I lost with SS and then did 790. I love 790 as I can stick to SS during the day and then love to have dinner with my DH and it seems such a treat! It just seems to stop any feeling of deprivation that you can get on SS and the best bit is I still lost a stone a month on it no hassle.

Hi, I lost with SS and then did 790. I love 790 as I can stick to SS during the day and then love to have dinner with my DH and it seems such a treat! It just seems to stop any feeling of deprivation that you can get on SS and the best bit is I still lost a stone a month on it no hassle.

thats good to know that u managed to lose that amount a month have really been missing real food and ive been picking at the wrong things so thats how i made my decision
looking forward to chicken and red cabbage tonite mmmm

welldone.gif

That is fantastic Kittykat, Im afraid I was a naughty girl last night, though today is definately the day.......it has to be.....Im fed up with myself being so weak and giving in.

Sonkie dont worry about it you had loads going on last nite just keep glugging the water babes xxxxxx

Back