Back to reality!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Lottagirlie, 20 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Lottagirlie

Lottagirlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Evening all...
    After 4 weeks of messing about and not following TS trying WS and sometimes not at all i need to get back on track.
    I have slipped big time... been emotionally eating again as i have felt very stressed. :copon:
    Gone right off the soups so just about to order shakes and bars.
    I will be trying to get back on the forum too because i know that helped me at the start of my journey.
    I am so cross with myself for letting the stress rule my life and choices. Any help and advice will be much appreciated!
    I must say i have been very lucky and stayed the same weight for 2 weeks but i really need to focus now and get back to it.

Thanks for reading! good luck on your Exante's good to be back.:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    I'm back too after a few weeks of living to eat rather than eating to live lol

We can do this xx

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.