Back to Slimming World! I WILL lose the weight!

Well done on your loss this week! I need to start planning my meals better, i am always nipping to the supermarket and then spend a fortune! Tonight i am having a spicy sausage casserole type thing with potato and veg, its made with sausages, tinned tomatos, beans, sweetcorn, chilli powder and garlic and is lovely. I can give you the recipie if you like its lovely and so easy to make. x

Well done on your loss this week! I need to start planning my meals better, i am always nipping to the supermarket and then spend a fortune! Tonight i am having a spicy sausage casserole type thing with potato and veg, its made with sausages, tinned tomatos, beans, sweetcorn, chilli powder and garlic and is lovely. I can give you the recipie if you like its lovely and so easy to make. x

Hi :) Thank you!

Oooh yes that would be lovely please! I've made a folder with recipes I have found so it would be great to add that to it! Always searching for new things to try :) I'm just having t he egg and chip bake off their website tonight, made a chilli off there last night, it was ok, but lacking a bit in taste... mind you I was short of a few spices!

I always write out a list, if I don't I end up spending loads and buying things I don't need!

Are you starting off on Extra Easy? I hope you're having a good day :) x

Congratulations on the fabulous loss hun! :D Looks like you're doing far better than you expected :) xx

Thank you! :D I really thought it would only be a pound.... so hopefully I will lose at least a pound for next week! I don't help myself sometimes as I get on the scales all the time! De-motivates me if I don't see a loss after a few days haha..... I know it doesn't work like that.

I need to hide the scales! silly me :rolleyes:

x

Congrats on your loss.

I've got a great chilli recipe if you'd like it? I made it pre-SW and there are only minor tweaks to the recipe to make it SW friendly so its less than 0.5syns per portion.

Congrats on your loss.

I've got a great chilli recipe if you'd like it? I made it pre-SW and there are only minor tweaks to the recipe to make it SW friendly so its less than 0.5syns per portion.

Hi :) thank you!

Oooh yes that would be lovely! I do enjoy a good chilli, but the one I made was a bit on the tasteless side - it was missing a few spices I thought we had in stock! Thank you very much! :D

How was your anniversary yesterday? Did you have a nice time in York?? My sister got married there June just gone, it's a beautiful city! x

Here is the recipe :

http://myslimlinerecipebook.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/chilli-con-carne.html?m=1

Yes thanks we had a great time and York is lovely! I'd really like to move here but it's so far from home and we've got to consider work that it may not be practical. I'm still considering it though as it's so pretty and feels really safe so would be a great place to have a family. We'll see!

Morning :)

It's a sleepy feeling day today, bad nights sleep! I must have yawned a million times this morning already! I've also got a gym session later, I was going to cancel but I'm not going to let myself... I'll be feeling proud tonight knowing that I went and stuck to my plan! It will be worth it in the end!!!

I have to say after a week of this diet my bad food cravings are already starting to dwindle. The only thing I crave from time to time is a little bit of chocolate, but a mikado stick or a curly wurly fixes that craving straight away! I'm not missing the cheese, bread, fatty dairies, takeaways, pizzas, crisps, biscuits... so I hope it stays this way for a while!

Today's EE meal plan: 18th Sept

Breakfast: Bran flakes Hex B with muller light

Lunch: Cous cous made with vegetable stock, spring onions, red pepper and sweetcorn. Muller light

Dinner: Chicken Curry with rice

Snacks: 10 white choc mikado sticks 5 syns, 0% greek yog with white choc options and a mini meringue, 3.5 syns, cold meats & beetroot

Hex A - milk for the day

Total: 8.5 syns

Going to try to go without the curly wurly today!

Here is the recipe :

My Slimline Recipe Book: Chilli Con Carne

Yes thanks we had a great time and York is lovely! I'd really like to move here but it's so far from home and we've got to consider work that it may not be practical. I'm still considering it though as it's so pretty and feels really safe so would be a great place to have a family. We'll see!

Thank you, that looks lovely! Will give that a try next week! :)

Yes it is lovely, it's so quaint! My brother in law's family live there so I think they have the idea of moving there to start a family too. It's just so nice! x

Hi again, i'm not a big cous cous fan so can't help you there on how to make it more tasty sorry. The recipie for what i had last night is

6 sausages (i used Joes sausages that i ordered online, they are syn free)
Frylight spray
1 onion
Tin of tomatoes
Tin of baked beans
Small tin of sweetcorn
Garlic
Chilli powder (to your taste)

Fry the sausages and onion in frylight, then add all the other ingredients and viola you have a tasty meal. Last night i added a wee bit too much chilli powder but then i do love spicy!! x

Hi again, i'm not a big cous cous fan so can't help you there on how to make it more tasty sorry. The recipie for what i had last night is

6 sausages (i used Joes sausages that i ordered online, they are syn free)
Frylight spray
1 onion
Tin of tomatoes
Tin of baked beans
Small tin of sweetcorn
Garlic
Chilli powder (to your taste)

Fry the sausages and onion in frylight, then add all the other ingredients and viola you have a tasty meal. Last night i added a wee bit too much chilli powder but then i do love spicy!! x

Hey again!

Yes I think I'll stay away from the cous cous for lunch times, I just have a noodle mugshot today!

Thank you for the recipe, will definitely be trying that out next week, it looks very tasty! Will have to order some sausages and burgers, I've seen a few people mention them! Do you know the site? x

Morning!!!

Well I was naughty yesterday, I ditched the gym! Was rather annoyed with myself but then again I was having one of those extra extra tired days, my eyes were burning and I was yawning all day long, so thinking about it I probably wouldn't have done much whilst there! I also changed a few snacks around, I decided not to have the alpen, and instead had 9 mikados, the greek yog and a curly wurly - just can't deny myself one when I have a choccy craving! So I guess my total syns for yesterday was about 13 syns! Still under 15 though!

Meal plan for today, as exciting as ever!!! hmmmmm

Breakfast: OSS Hex B (exploded in the mocrowave - slight porridge disaster! so ate about 3/4!)

Lunch: Beetroot, chinese style noodle mugshot, 3 x babybel lights Hex A, muller light

Dinner: Crab & Chilli linguini, good old curly wurly! 6 syns

Snacks: cold meats, beetroot, 10 mikados - 5 syns, muller light, apple, boiled egg

Total syns - 11

I really am going to create some nicer meals next week and maybe invest some more time into my lunches! The OH is away in Dublin all week :( so I'll be cooking for one, but I guess it will give me more time to create some nice dishes!

Last edited:
Well done on your weight loss. You seem very organised re your food planning. Don't beat yourself up if you don't always make the gym - it is difficult when you've been at work to be motivated enough to exercise.

I think you'll easily make your target for Christmas!

Well done on your weight loss. You seem very organised re your food planning. Don't beat yourself up if you don't always make the gym - it is difficult when you've been at work to be motivated enough to exercise.

I think you'll easily make your target for Christmas!

Hi :)

Thanks! I was shocked to lose 2lbs. I don't think I will this coming home weigh in though, I don't think EE is the plan for me, I think I need to have red or green to lose!

I have the intention of going next week, already booked and signed up for the classes! So I can't cancel now!!

I hope I make my target for christmas, 5 more lbs and I have reached the half stone mark! Then it's just another 3 months to lose the other 10lbs! So fingers crossed :)

Do you keep a diary? x

Hi :)

It's soooooo cold today, it's giving me the mega munchies! I've been good though, only had breakfast, 2 mikados and an apple so far!

I think next week I'm going to go back to red/green days. I think that plan works better for me and I don't think I'll see any loss on Monday. Let's hope there is no gain!!!

I made the SW crab & chilli pasta last night, it was really yummy! Even the OT loved it! So I'll definitely be making that again!

I'm also going to have to lay off the curly wurlys... I think I'm getting used to having them everyday. Going to have greek yog instead!

Today's meal plan:

Breakfast: Magic porridge with muller HexB

Lunch: Noodle mug shot, 1 boiled egg, muller

Dinner: Jacket potato with sauteed mushrooms and bacon, with corn on the cob and rocket salad. Greek yog with orange options mixed in 2.5 syns

Snacks: cold meats, 2 apples, mikados x 5 2.5 syns, maybe another boiled egg when I get home!!

Total: 5 syns

Last edited:

yay it's nearly the weekend! I might be breaking the diet tonight to have a few naughty treats with a friend I've not seen in a while...I guess it's a special occasion! Can't deprive ourselves all the time!

EE day:

Breakfast: magic porridge with natural yogurt, sweetener and a dash of almond essence Hex B

Lunch: Mug shot, 2 boiled eggs, cold meats, muller

Dinner: Uncle Ben's Rice Times Chilli - 6 syns

Snacks: Apple, Mikado x 5 2.5 syns, and probaly some chocolate to blow the syns up to approx 30!!!

Hex A in milk for the day.

Total syns: unknown!

Will have an extra extra good weekend...

Rachel1903 said:

yay it's nearly the weekend! I might be breaking the diet tonight to have a few naughty treats with a friend I've not seen in a while...I guess it's a special occasion! Can't deprive ourselves all the time!

I'll definitely be breaking mine tomorrow as I'm out with friends tomorrow night. It has to be done sometimes. I think it's impossible not to have a night off occasionally. Have fun!

Back