Back to SW for the 50 millionth time!!

Hi minimins!!

I'm thinking of rejoining SW for the umpteenth time! Really wish I could stay on the wagon!! I seem to have slipped since they moved onto the EE plans and not sure why, I can still do Red/Green but I always end up slipping into bad habits and giving up once I start needing new clothes!

Hoping that along with class and using this site I can stick to the plan and gain a little of perspective. As well as find some weird recipes lol

This is my second time round im sticking to green days as im not really a meat/fish eater although im not a veggie either. It's great to be on here, I get lots of support off everyone plus loads of recipe ideas, as im doing it from home it really helps to be on here.

Good luck on your journey x

Good luck this time, you can do it xx

I have joined dozens of times, gone to a few classes and given up. It finally all kicked into place for me when I last rejoined which was Dec 2010 - probably 15 years or so after the first time I joined!

My words of wisdom for what they are worth are- do not go back til your mind is in the right place - that has always been my downfall - I have joined because friends are going or because I had some do to go to but my heart wasn't really in it. Once your head is in the right place you will succeed.
And as for Extra Easy - if you struggle with it, don't do it. There is still the Original and Green plans that you can follow,
Good luck and keep us all posted xxxxxx

This is my 3rd & last time at SW. I 1st joined 16 years ago just before I got married, had a failed attempt at rejoining a few months later when I started gaining & finally got myself back into it last May when I was 9 stone over my "wedding weight".

You can do it!

When you say "needing new clothes" do you mean buying a smaller size? Surely that's a good sign....:D

I'm on my third time around with SW. It's strange that we can do well then let ourselves go as SW isn't difficult & is designed to fit in with everyday life.

Keep coming on here & you'll get plenty of support :)

I've joined SW for the third time.
I'm hoping this will be the last time, I’m not setting a target this time as in the past ive become really obsessed and failed and ended up putting weight back on.
So I've decided to take it half a stone at a time!
Good luck to all you lovely ladies!
xx

I've had more comebacks than Frank Sinatra :eek: Luckily I find EE easy. Once I "get the click" I can lose the weight, I find that once I can fit nicely into a size 16 I feel "thin" tho I'm patently not, I seem to lose motivation.

The thing is, I agree with another poster, unless it's the right time for you to do it, then it's better not to.

Unfortunately as i can testify the right time is unfortunately normally when your body finally screams at you to lose weight which as a result means you have a mountain of weight to lose :(

BUT.. as the ladies have said i am now 100% focused on losing the weight and plan to stay on the extra easy eating plan for the rest of my life

Best of luck and hope everything works out well for you

Good luck on your re start, this is my second time in doing SW, the first time I done it to get smaller for my wedding and I done it but really really strictly so had hardly any syns and didnt enjoy it.

This time around I am taking the slower approach and making sure I have my syns everyday or save them up for the weekend if I know I am going out etc and fingers crossed I will stick to it this time:D

You can do it and this site really helps :)

BUT.. as the ladies have said i am now 100% focused on losing the weight and plan to stay on the extra easy eating plan for the rest of my life

That's one of the best things about SW. It's designed to fit in with everyday life, nothing is too difficult. I know I could never go back to old eating habits, SW is the norm!

Good Luck - I rejoined 2 weeks ago for the 3rd (or is it 4th) time, its going really well this time, i seem more focused - the time is right!

That's one of the best things about SW. It's designed to fit in with everyday life, nothing is too difficult. I know I could never go back to old eating habits, SW is the norm!

I do have the odd naughty dasy but to be honest, I also struggle not to do it too.

Christmas has taught me a lesson - I put on a much deserved half stone and am still trying to shift it! This Christmas I will try and modify my choccy chomping and wine slurping. x

Back