Back to the Battle.... Lift off in 8 weeks

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Hey so im back to SW, adding my food diarys will help me alot so feel free to add feed back and opinions etc, Im going to try EE so hoping i get it right.

Tues 13th EE

HEA... ss milk
HEB... Belvita

Lunch ...Tuna, pasta salad ...
Tea... chick breast, stir fry veg, noodles, soy sauce.

Snacks, lots of grapes and a banana.

Syns small muffin? (6) ??

Weds EE

HEA....ss milk
HEB... 2 weetabix

Breaky.. weetabix and nana
Lunch... H/M chilli con carne and small jacket. side salad.
Tea.... chick currylots of mixed veg and rice

Snacks....grapes, oranges chilli has (toms,beans,mushrooms and onions)

Syns... curry sauce (4) belvita (6)

hope this looks ok :)

Last edited:
Mmm yummy just wanted to update from my lunch :) ... I didnt have any jacket pots left so i stabbed a few new pots and cooked them like i would have a jacket .. added in the bottom of the bowl my leaf salad, cucumber and grated carrot .. then chopped up my new pot jackets on top .. then topped it with my chilli ... it was blimmin lush :) ...

yumster tea!!! homemade curry with mushrooms,onions and spinach .. plopped ontop of mixed veg and a side of rice :) suitably stuffed .....

muller and grapes for supper ! woohoooo

Morning :) ..... college today which always ends up bein a bit dodgy food wise....

HEA... ss milk
HEB... Belvita

Breaky ... Belvita and grapes
Lunch... pasta tuna salad
Tea.. Jacket tuna and salad (bowl of h/m red pepper soup hoping thats my 1/3 thing x

Syns...hot choc -2 mayo-4
alpen lite -3 (????!)

snacks grapes

Last edited:
okkkkk so ... i know we shouldnt weigh every day BUT always have ... so how the hell have i managed to gain 1lb since monday :-/ :(

So day 5 ... And im so not amused my scales have weighed me another pound heavier :(
i am not happy

EE today
Breaky... Belvita
Lunch... Salad with chicken
Tea ... Meatballs and home made free sauce. (pasata,onions,peppers, mushrooms)
Snacks .... Apple, mullerlite ...

My advice is dont weigh yourself. I didnt know you could have Belvita as a healthy extra ? One pack 4 biscuits ? I love them but thought they were too high in calories. Can anyone clarify as I will start having them.

HI, just found your diary. very jealous of the holiday in May-its been nearly 5 years since I went abroad!
just want to let you know that Belvita arent a HEb, they are 3 syns each, except for the yog crunch ones which are 6syns. So just be aware that you will be consuming extra syns where you arent aware that you are :(

My advice is dont weigh yourself. I didnt know you could have Belvita as a healthy extra ? One pack 4 biscuits ? I love them but thought they were too high in calories. Can anyone clarify as I will start having them.

nope, theyre not on the list-they are 3 syns each-so if a pack is 4 biscs then its 12syns :(

Oh my GOODNESS !!!!!! :( 12 syns ???!
Oh what a fool i feel now! ... Weetabix in future then ! .... Does the the rest of my menus look ok?, i thought i was going mad.. Thinking i was eating to much etc, so now i know what ive been doing :(

Thanks so much for postin on my wall, id have had them each morning !! Xxxxx

pixiepiratess said:
Oh my GOODNESS !!!!!! :( 12 syns ???!
Oh what a fool i feel now! ... Weetabix in future then ! .... Does the the rest of my menus look ok?, i thought i was going mad.. Thinking i was eating to much etc, so now i know what ive been doing :(

Thanks so much for postin on my wall, id have had them each morning !! Xxxxx

Have you been eating a pack each day :( oops! There are lots of other things you can have instead of weetabix tho hun-take a look in the healthy extra subforum for some ideas :) x

Yep a pack a day :( ... ive been taking them to college .. even had a pack as a snack on weds cos i thought it was better than a bag of crisps how wrong was i !!! ...

Ive got 3 days till W.I so lets hope i can at least get somthing off when i weigh on monday morning :( ...
8 weeks today until my holiday and its not looking very good is it !

Good morning :) ... well its not so nice out there but it will do lol ...

Ok so ive ditched the belvita! .. my OH has kindly stashed them for his pack lunches lol ... Scales have moved a little this morning so lets hope they say somthing nice to me on monday ! ...

saturday EE

Breaky= 2 weetabix and a nana
Lunch= Bacon egg mushrooms and plenty of melon and apple for pud
Tea= Not sure ( i think my eldest is planning somthing! )

Snacks Apple, Melon ...

Syns .. maybe a bag of monster munch not sure on syns.

My son is going to a birthday party today so im hoping i dont end up picking at any niceies ! :)

I have all bran golden crunch as my heb with a vanilla muller light on . Its scrummy and fills me right up.

Morning world ...
And Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there :)

Shelley thanks i may just give them a try for my breakasts :) makes a nice change to weetabix !

Not sure on menu today so will update that later on.xx

Ok so update to my menu for today ... its not good im afraid! ....

Breaky = 2 toast
Lunch= mc donalds :(
Tea = Jacket spud salad and tuna ....

Syns LOTS ....

Snacks HoneyDew melon, Fat Free vanilla yog and grapes :)

w.i tomorow .. not feeling good it has to be said! .. mc donalds today ... and have unknowingly sabataged myself all week by having those damned belvita bars as my HE for breaky ... tomorow will be 8 weighs until my holiday ! .. :(

Sooooo as i guessed! ... Im +1lb this morning .... The upside for this week though is NO belvitas biscuits!!!

HEa-milk ss
HEa- teeny cheese

HEb-two weetabix
HEb- 2bread

Breaky...2 weetabix
Lunch.. HM quiches spaghetti
Tea... (not sure yet)

Snacks apple and melon
Sybs.. 3 hm quiche (1)
Doing green today as skint and no veg or salad left

Have a lovely day all xxx

Just realised my tea is going to be a carvary ;) will syn my meat !! Nom nom x

Last edited:
Good Luck Shelley :)

Good morning world :)

College today and appointment with the occupational health people to get tested for my job ... Well it would be great if id actually had any shifts yet :(
Got the job a month ago!!

HEa..milk
HEa cheese
HEb.. Weetabix
HEb.. Tuna

Breaky .. 2 weetabix
Lunch.. Not sure yet
Tea ..jackets and tuna

Syns mayo..3... Alpen lite..3

Back