Back to the Battle.... Lift off in 8 weeks

Well lost 2.5lb this week total of 9lb off in 4 weeks. Very pleased. Slow but steady and hopefully want to achieve the same this month. Also can anyone tell me how I can add my progress to my page. I am a complete novice at this and not sure how to do it. Thanks

If you look at the top theres a bit that says "user cp" down the left side theres a bit called edit signature :) you can add your updates in there :)

Well done on your loss this week xx

Glad you managed it :) ..

well ive had my HepB jabs another in a month and ya never know i may have actually done some work before then ! .. not happy .....

Im at my paranormal meeting tonight, i think we have a few good investigations coming up so somthing to look forward to :D .. cannot wait tuesday are always a good evening :) .

Jacket for my tea tonight .. the fam are having spag bol .. although i may have some of the sauce and mosh it in with some veg .. not sure yet :)

Glad you managed it :) ..

well ive had my HepB jabs another in a month and ya never know i may have actually done some work before then ! .. not happy .....

Im at my paranormal meeting tonight, i think we have a few good investigations coming up so somthing to look forward to :D .. cannot wait tuesday are always a good evening :) .

Jacket for my tea tonight .. the fam are having spag bol .. although i may have some of the sauce and mosh it in with some veg .. not sure yet :)
Why are you not having spag bol , do you not do EE ?

Hey shelley :) .. I did end up havin spag bol.. Think i got myself into a tizz today food wise because i dont have alot of veggies or fruit in now until shopping on friday ...

Meeting went well tonight, there are a few good locations in the pipeline so looking forward to that :)

At home tomorow so not sure food wise yet... Will update in mornin with menu :)

I made these at the weekend, they work at 1syn for 3 :) yummster x

ForumRunner_20120320_232830.jpg

Morning :) ...

well plans for today ummmm ... not a huge great deal,
Menu wise well not to sure again today im going to have to try and wing it! as no money until tomorow for shopping.

HEa Milk
HEB 2 weetabix

Breky.... 2 Weetabix
Lunch... Mug shot and jacket
Tea.. Chicken sweet chilli mush, onion peppers and sweetcorn with rice and salad

Syns.. alpen bar 3.... low fat yog 1.5 sweet sauce 4

Snacks melon and grapes .

Last edited:
Morning :) college today .... 4 hours of chemistry!! Eeekkkkkk and then maths

HEa ss milk
HEb 2 weetabix

Breaky... 2 weetabix and a nana
Lunch... Yummy salad box.. Lettuce,cuc,sweetcorn,pepper,onion and chicken
Tea... Umm jacket pasta n sauce and salad :)

Snacks... Melon,Grapes, nana

Syns ... Alpen 3.. hot choc 2.. 2belvita 6 =11 .....

Last edited:
Hi, are you using all your syns each day ? I use all 15 of mine nearly everyday.I am really trying hard this week yet not feeling a loss coming on ! Hope I am wrong.

Hi shelley :)

Im tryin to use some each day but the weekend is my most wobbly time so i like to have a few to fall back on
:)
Xx

Oh I see. I really have to use mine each day as cannot go to bed without a snack Ooops!. I always have an options hot choc 2 syns and then a Hi Fi bar 6 syns. Or maybe cereal. Cant help myself need a choc fix.

I try not to use mine every day altho today i did as have been a bit picky lol...
Ive had a lovely food day though really yummy!

Not sure wats in store tomorow, meatballs i think for tea :) baked in the oven with my homemade sauce and pasta salad :) nom nom

Im really not very happy :( .. My scales had started to move back in the right direction but this morning NO .. they have sneeked back up! .. My w.i day is Tues morning and im really not getting it! ive been so good !

EE today

HEa.. SS milk
HEb

Breaky... Melon, Grapes and low fat yog
Lunch... Noodles, tuna salady bits and sweet chilli sauce.
Tea... Meatballs baked in the oven with h/m sauce using pasata, onion, peppers, garlic. with pasta and salad

Snacks.. Melon,Grapes and nana
Syns .. aplen lite (3)..chilli sauce.. (3)

The thing is if you dont use your syns your weight loss may be slowed. Use 8 -10 of them . If you dont use your syns and have treats in a controlled way, if you do fall off the wagon the weight loss will be greater or so I have heard. I have no doubt that a bad day for me will crop up at some point. Have a good day. I am off for sponsored Zumba for Sports relief.

Thanks Shelley :) its nice to know somone is actually reading my diary lol .. Im just a compulsive weigher lol ..
Have a great time at zumba! x

What a gorgeous day !! :) lets just hope this isnt our summer like last year lol ...
been to the market and got some fresh fruit and jackets for tea tonight.. My scales have moved back down again which is good news .. i just hope they show somthing on tuesday morning. Not much else planned for today .. washing tidying the usual .. tomorow is my sons birthday he will be 7 .. and we are surprising him with a trip to the national history and national science museum :) i just hope he enjoys it as he has asked to go to argos haha ....

Anyway Menu

HEa.. ss milk
HEb.. 2 alpen lite bars

Breaky.. Fruit and yog
Lunch.. 2 Baked mushroom wrapped in 4 slices of bacon with an egg in each pocket served with salad .. nom nom (photo to follow)
Tea.. Jacket pot with tuna and lots of salad with sweet chilli sauce ..followed by melon and pineapple

Syns .. Sweet chilli sauce (3)

ForumRunner_20120324_150214.jpg

Yummy lunch

I have had a rubbish food day today.

Allbran golden crunch HEB with coconut muller yoghurt.

Took my son to lunch with a friend of mine and couldnt eat anything off the menu so ate 3 chips off his plate.
Still had nothing else so very unhealthy day.

Having chicken chow mein tonight 7.5 syns.
Have a lovely time at museum.

Awww its not as nightmarish as it could have been :) ... Just start fresh tomorow,dont beat yourself up over things you cant change :)

Im dreading tomorow at the museum even though ive prepared ! Xx

Back