Back to the Battle.... Lift off in 8 weeks

Sooo wont be around much on Sunday its my sons birthday hes 7 and we are taking him to london,to the national history and science museums :) ive tried to plan and made a packed lunch .... So food wise my day will look like this.

HEa..ss milk
HEb.. Ryvita original

Breaky... Nana and yoggy
Lunch..h/m salad.. Lettuce,sweetcorn,cuc,pepper,onion,tuna.
Tea(not sure)

Syns .... Sweetchilli sauce (3)

Lets hope it stays a good day lol

Go you! x

Six miles completed ! Half run half walk. Now hungry for lunch. Tomato and herb mugshot, raw carrots and some rolled up ham slices. Weigh in tomorrow and fear I have stayed the same but for no obvious reason. Will wait and see though

Morning world .. Monday again :) ... Shelley well done for yesterday :) amazing stuff! xx
Our london trip was ummm an adventure, we got on the wrong bus lol great start but we made it and our son enjoyed his day, finished off by a trip to casualty for a big pusey blister on his thumb which had gradually got bigger over the course of the day. Finally got home at 9pm so cuppa and straight to bed for me lol ... Food wise started great lovely salad for lunch .. and dam mc donalds on way home as we left hosp so late! ... Im just hoping i had enough spare syns to cover most of it.
Menu for today then ...

HEa..ss milk
HEb..2 alpen bars
HEb..4 original ryvitas

Breaky.. Nana .. yog .. grapes
Lunch.. salad with tuna and some savoury rice
Tea .. Jacket and rest of savoury rice with lots of salad .. and Melon for pud

Syns .. Tuna- Sweet chilli sauce (3)

Well I hopped on my scales this morning as it is my official weigh in day. And it looks like,as predicted I have stayed the same. Not impressed,but will wait for the official verdict this evening. Fear there is not really much more I can do to change . I am following the plan religiously and sticking to syns and healthy extras and doing more than my fair share of exercise. Hopefully next week will be a different story.

Hey Shelley .. maybe write out your menus on a sheet and take in for your leader to have a look at ? Maybe she can give you some pointers?

Yep already did that. She said I am doing every thing right. The fact that I exercise a lot can apparently slow you down. I fill out my food diaries each day in full as never want to go over but what can I do. Just keep at it but it is very annoying when you are doing everything right.

Yeah Tomorow morning as soon as i have a wee lol :)

Woohoooo finally my scales have moved! ..... I am -4lb this morning :)

Soooo College today but on a study morning (skiving lol) ... In at 12, And have made myself a yummy salad .. im really pleased with my loss this week finally it looks like they are moving in the right direction ~AND ive managed to pull on a pair of 18 jeans! yes they are snug BUT they are on and im wearing them haha ...:p

Menu today ...

HEa ssmilk
HEb.. 2 weetabix

Breaky.. 2 weetabix and a nana
Lunch .. h/m salad with a sprinkle of tuna and savoury rice lots of lettuce carrot cuc
Tea.. Not sure yet ... Probably shep pie with lots of mixed veg as my 1/3 ...

Snacks nana .. pineapple ...
Syns alpen lite (3) hot choc at college(2) and gravy (3)

morning :) .. well done Shelley :) great stuff and all in the right direction! ... My day yesterday was spent at college so made yummy salad to take with me and then kinda flexied the rest of it lol but hey im not gonna dwell!....
Today im using the what ever is left in the cuboards cos im skint till shopping day which hopefully will be tomorow evening. I also start my new job as a HCA at my local NHS hospital at 1pm so kinda nervous about that! .. finishing at 9pm, im taking a salad for tea but have yet to find out what happens on breaks etc.

anyway todays menu.

HEa ss milk
HEb cornflakes

Breaky.. cornflakes and nana
Lunch.. egg bacon mushrooms and dry fried pot slices.
Tea.. tuna salad with savoury rice mixed in..

Snacks nana.. alpen lite, grapes.
Syns .. 2toast and marmalade (9) .. mayo(3) and sweet chilli sauce (3)

hope it goes to plan lol

Last edited:
Good luck on your first day. I work in a radiator shop and today we have spent most of the day hanging new ones ( with mirrors) . This will make me more determined as every time I walk past I see my reflection ! Have a great day.

The whole mirror thing would certainly be an incentive lol ...
My first shift was good:) very tiring, on feet from 1pm till 9pm with a 30min break so on feet the whole rest of the time lol ... Ahhhh im.sure ill get used to it lol xx

Good luck Jo :) let me know how it goes x

Morning :) .. well i should be at college but shattered from yesterday and so much housework and shopping to do i decided my day would be better spent lol ....
Not had breaky was running late not great i know but hey its ok ... making up with it in fruit lol

HEa.. ss milk
HEb .. 2 bread

breaky .. skipped
lunch .. 2 bread, bacon egg and mushrooms followed by . apple and pineapple
Tea.. h/m curry with rice and mixed veg for my 1/3

Snacks .. fruit,
Syns .. alpen lite .. (3) .. bag of walkers sunbites (?) and curry sauce (4)

Just been to Zumba and shattered ! Having tuna , wholewheat pasta and 30g cheddar HEA for my lunch. Feel like a diet pepsi too. Steak SW chips and egg for tea I think.And as always a hi fi bar for snack (6) syns tonight before bed and maybe an options (2) syns.

Back