Back to the Battle.... Lift off in 8 weeks

Morning :) Friday at last! .... working from 1 today and then straight to paranormal meeting this evening so will be shattered by the time i get home! lol ...
Yesterday went well :) stuck to plan and my menu which was great! ..As much as i love the weekends i also hate them as my willpower gets shot .. Im working all day and night tomorow also and this is usually where the munchies creep in as i get a little bored at certain points through the day when my lady is sleeping etc .. will have to make a salad to take and lots of fruit to munch on :)

todays menu

HEa..ss milk
HEb.. weetabix

Breaky.. weetabix and a nana
Lunch.. noodles, salad and chopped bacon mixed in
Tea.. Boiled new pots cooled and sliced with salady bits tuna and chilli sauce

Snacks .. nana, pineapple, grapes
Syns, alpen lite (3)

Lots of water as the ward is very dry.

Well I am feeling a bit rubbish today. I have had All bran golden crunch with muller light on top for breakfast and now just about to have a Tomato and herb mugshot as for some reason I feel ravenous today.

Where do u mean? X

You have your starting weight and your current weight on the left hand side of your page in your profile. I update mine weekly to show the loss.

Morning :) .. Ill update stats when im on the laptop again ...
Im working all day today and sleeping over also so lots of fruit in my bag lol ..

HEa .ss milk
HEb.. Weetabix

Breaky... Weetabix and nana
Lunch... H/m salad with tuna
Tea... Not sure

Snacks.. Nana, grapes and pineapple

Syns alpen lite 3 and sweetchilli (3)

Had a really really bad day yesterday the worst ! Indian takeaway and 2 yes 2 creme eggs. I do not deserve to lose this week. Free food all day for me today and tomorrow. Now dreading the weigh in on Monday night.

Morning :)... I had a bad day also .... Not sure on all syns ..

Breaky and lunch were fine, tea i had a marks and sparks fuller for longer meal 320cals ... Chick pots cauli and a sauce
A petitfilous... 2slices toast.... A small choc bunny ... And pack of sunbites :(

Im not happy with myself x

Well I was good yesterday and today been for another 6 mile walk / run. I have had my All bran crunch 2 x muller light. Mugshot and raw carrotts for snack . Pork for dinner. Really hope I havent sabotaged my weigh in too much tomorrow :(

Glad to hear you had a better day today :) ..

HEa ss milk
HEb.. weetabix
HEb.. 2 bread

Breaky.. weetabix
Lunch.. carvary
Tea.. may have some toast

Syns .. hhmm.. beef ? gravy(4) and a mini eton mess no idea!

eekkk need to get back on this wagon tomorow cos i weigh on tues morning and im really kicking myself at the moment for being naughty.

have you bought your SW Food directory £7.50. It has almost every shop s syn values in. Well worth it. My weigh in tonight and if I sts it will be thoroughly deserved

Hey :) no Shelley i havnt bought one of those, Could do with one though... Im having a salad for tea and have bought some southern fried chicken peices from the chiller and im just wondering how many syns they would be ? ...

HEa..ss milk
HEb..chicken
Heb..2 alpen lites.

Breaky.. skipped cos up late
Lunch.. jacket and pasta n sauce
Tea.. salad chicken and oven chips ..

Snacks.. nana, grapes and pineapple

Syns.. southern fried coating (im saying 6 for two cos meat is my HE?.... mc cains oven chips 100g = 2.5

w.i tomorow .. trying to do damage limitation but finding it hard now the kids are on holidays from school... also upping my water today lol

Last edited:
have you made the SW Chips yet . They are the best. I thought it would be too time consuming but its so easy. What brand are the chicken fillets and what type of day are you doing . I get confused with meat as a Healthy Extra.

Hey :) .. im doing Green today .. thats a point actually i may just make my own chips tonight so wont need to syn them .. only the chicken .. they are tescos southern fried chicken breast from the fridges xx

Eeek Tesco Southern fried chicken breast 6 pack are 12 syns on a green day according to their directory !!!!!!!!!! Have a look on SW site to make sure as that seems really really high ! I am off to weigh in. Scared:eek:

Hey hun they come in a pack of 4 steaks xx

Oh ok will double check. Well as expected omly lost 1lb this week but didnt deserve any more than that.

Hey :) ... First chance ive had to get on .. Been on earlies
I sts this morning but expected it so onward for next week :) ...

HEa...ss milk
HEb... Weetabix

Breaky... Weetabix with nana
Lunch.. Chicken salad h/m
Tea .. Carvary

Snacks nana

Syns kitkat (treat day today)

Well I had a red day yesterday but didnt really like it. having an EE day today but might do another red one tomorrow. After this week I will be straight back to EE but as I have a bit of a heavy weekend coming up foodwise thought cutting the carbs for a couple of days may help me .

Back