Back to the Battle.... Lift off in 8 weeks

Im thinkin the same about the carbs .. Ive had an unorganised day because i just didnt prepare simple as that! ...

HEa..ssmilk
Heb..weetabix

Breaky..2weetabix
Lunch .. Sarnie tuna and cuc
Tea.. Jacket with tuna salad and sav rice

Snacks .. Nana and grapes
Syns bread(6) alpen (3) scs(3)

Im findin the holidays really hard going... Kids off school i can cope with but having my other half home until thurs is becomin a nightmare!
Im really trying to be on plan but ita so tough! ...

I cant even say im on plan lol ..

Oh it seems things are going from bad to worse! ... ive had major blips but i am not going to dwell and beat myself up like before! Im starting again from tuesday morning ... once everything is over and done with! .. shopping tuesday for holiday clothes, work all day weds and my OH back to work on thurs thank goodness! ..

Yeah me too. I have my weigh in tonight and I am sure i have gained roughly 2lb this week !!!!!!!!!!!! Well back to it tomorrow.

Good luck .... Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Well its almost 5weeks till lift off!.... By some luck or somthing ive stayed the same!! .....
Im really going to have to take this as a sign to get my arse in gear! ...

Soooo

HEa..ss milk
HEb.. Weerabix

Breakfast... 2weetabix
Lunch... Jacket and somthin
Tea.. Not sure will update later :)

Well as predicted I gained 1.5lbs !!!!!!!! Really could kick myself but gonna get straightback on it and get that off for next week.:(

Hey Shelley .. thats the spirit back on the wagon :) ...

Im kinda back after falling well wobbling alot! .. Kids are back to school tomorow so should be able to get back into my own little routine again! ... Holiday only 4 and a bit weeks away need to kick my butt big time if i wanna get back into my 18s .. im thinking i may do a week of low carb before we go to try and get rid of the bloat lol ...
Ive also joined a SW class and their dam scales weigh me higher than my own and its in the evening to which doesnt help :( it puts me at almost 5lbs hevier!! ...

right ok so today EE

HEa...ss milk
HEb...Weetabix

Breaky .. weetabix

Lunch... pasta n sauce with chopped mushroom pepper and bacon added

Tea .. shep pie with lots of veggies and EL mince :)

Snacks .. nana .. mullerlite and some grapes

Syns .. gravy (3) lolly for supper (6)

Well done I wondered where you had gone to ? It will be easier when the kids go back. I put on last week so I am hoping that when I weigh in tomorrow night I have lost what I gained last week and just get back to it . Good luck for your Tuesday WI.

morning :) ... Well yesterday didnt really go to plan lol ...

ahh well Green today!

HEa..ss milk
HEa.. cheese (teeny bit cos not keen)
HEb..2 weetabix
HEb.. Tuna

Breaky .. 2 weetabix with nana

Lunch .. Noodle salad with 2 rashers bacon

Tea.. Jacket with savoury rice salad and tuna

Snacks... Muller .. nana.. grapes ..

Syns .. Mayo (2) .. 2 rashers bacon (4)

Also drinks .. diet pepsi 2 cups of tea and lots of green tea ! .. yes i kinda like it lol
Lets see how today pans out ! ...

When is your weigh in with your SW Group. I hope I have lost what i gained last week. WI at 5.30pm tonight.

Good luck with w.i tonight shelley :) .... My w.i is now a weds evening at 6.30pm ... which im not to happy about cos its an evening w.i soooooo im going on what im losing at home lol
I like class cos it keeps me in the loop if that makes sence but the scales at group have already weighed me 5lbs heavier because its a night class! lol

But you would be heavier on yours at night too. If I weigh on mine an hour before class they are usually about right. But I know how disheartening it can be. On my scales I have already lost a stone but will prob have to wait till next week in class for the sticker as I will weigh heavier on theirs. I will update you tomorrow x

Back