Back to the food side of things!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Well, after 5 weeks abstaining, and a loss of 19 pounds - its time to go back to food! :bliss:

The "relaunch" as opposed to RTM is brilliant. 10 days! Easy peasy.

Got up at 5am this morning - chicken is roasting now for tonights chicken salad. Cannot wait for some nice crips lettuce leaves and cherry tomatoes. Fantastic!!!!

Still going to try and drop a few more pounds to get into a nice little comfort zone, or "box" as some refer to....but feeling really pleased with the results. Just 5 weeks, and maintenance continues. The rest will be done with healthy eating and exercise. whoop whoop!! :D

What a great great thing.

I'm a happy bunny! :)

Great result BL and hat's off for you for abstaining and losing those excess lbs.

Toying with the same idea myself but want to give it a couple of weeks post holiday to see how weight stabilise.

Congratulations again :)

Thank you Sean! It went so fast!!! But good thing, as I was desperatly missing all my healthy foods, and preparing it, and all unsundry!

In 10 days, I will be off and running again as I had so happily become accustomed to!

Good luck whatever route you choose - I know you will nail it! :)

xx

Well done BL I wish i'd have had the same drive & determintaion as you have

Well done BL, please do keep us informed of the lovely foods you're having...it's great to read for inspiration.

Well done BL, please do keep us informed of the lovely foods you're having...it's great to read for inspiration.

Thanks M :)

So far, its just been lush crunchy salads, witha bit of chicken with some lowfat pesto on them. SCrummy. Just introduced fruit yesterday. Gorgeous!

Going to have a hot meal tonight - raost vegies, lots of rosemary, garlic and oregano - stuffed in red bell peppers, topped with herbed cottage cheese - grilled - and served on top of some kind of tomato sauce. Can;t wait!! :D

Oh sounds fab, week four starts for me today so I can have cooked veg...wooohoo. Only prob is I've not been organised enough to buy in any, so it will have to be salad again and cooked veg tomorrow, can't wait.

Do you put some kind of oil on your roasted veg?...sorry for all the questions.

Ask anytime! I use a bit of olive oil. I don;t worry to much about it, as I have found I need it in my diet for my arthritis - it makes a significant difference.

Fr light is a spray "olive oil" though that you can use too, but I prefer the original as it has major health benefits.

Enjoy your veggies!! :D And ask anytime. :)

Back