Back to work/Sunday feeling...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KittyB, 10 August 2008 Social URL.

1. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    Does anyone else get that sinking feeling about now on a Sunday about going back to work....or is it just me :D

Don't get me wrong, on the whole I like my job, but I always get that feeling on a Sunday where I feel fed up at prospect of the following weekend being AGES away!

I feel like a child again, and sulking slightly about back to [strike]school[/strike] work again tomorrow :D

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Not just you hun! I'm usually just amazed at how five days can drag so slowly and then the two days of freedom that we get whizz by practically unnoticed!! How does that happen?! :rolleyes:

4. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Totally with you on this one :(

5. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC

I read that the first time as no just you hun :D LOL

I'm glad it's not just me - It kinda feels like being a kid again and seeing all the back to school displays in the shop windows with a few weeks left of the hols.... :D

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.