Back With a Vengeance!

I like the sound of Pizza for breakfast! If you figure out a diet that lets you do that do feel free to give me a shout ;) I miss pizza! lol.

Also it's typical that you're half a pound off! It's always the way haha. Well done on your loss though! You're doing so well! :D

And I disagree with that woman. Weight loss is different for everyone, easier for some, harder for others. You are doing really well though! Maybe she's jealous. :)

I like the sound of Pizza for breakfast! If you figure out a diet that lets you do that do feel free to give me a shout ;) I miss pizza! lol.

Also it's typical that you're half a pound off! It's always the way haha. Well done on your loss though! You're doing so well! :D

And I disagree with that woman. Weight loss is different for everyone, easier for some, harder for others. You are doing really well though! Maybe she's jealous. :)

I miss pizza too! I have to say that is the food I miss the most, out of everything. Maybe a personal Pepperoni Passion from Domino's next week will be on the cards if I have a good loss ;)

Yeah, this woman has had 3 gains and a STS in 4 weeks, so I think her comments are coming from some kind of resent. Everyone else in the group is really supportive though, which is why I stay every week.

Thanks for yours and everyone else's support on here too! It's nice to have someone to listen to my thoughts and feelings :flowers:

Aww you're a sweetie. :)

And what I really want is pizzahut with cheesey bites.. But I love dominoes hotdog crust as well! And I really want cookie dough... Oh dear! I am also half a pound off my next award so no pizza for me to stop me getting it! Haha :p

I have a voucher for 5 free puds as well that I need to use up, but I have no idea when I should. The lowest calorie thing was 600 odd... Which I'm assuming has no free food, so that's 30 syns.. Life isn't fair! lol. (But than again it's the pizzas and puds that got me into being over weight in the first place lol! )

Why not tell the woman about your favourite SW meals? Maybe she has come to a bit of a standstill in her mind with what she can do so telling her about your faves may be useful to her. :) (And hopefully stop her saying it's easier for men haha)

And I'm happy to be here. :) It's inspirational to see you doing so well, and it also keeps me trying, so I should thank you. :D

Hope you're well :) x

Grrr that woman saying about it's easier for men is obviously jealous! I get the same sometimes from slimmer friends that say 'it's easier for you because you have lots more to lose' which i know it may be a bit of true but still i feel like 'wt f' still hard to lose every week!

Eugh, sod them! It's hard for everyone - people in the same boat shouldn't turn on each other too. Your'e doing amazingly and the lady was clearly jealous!

Well done lovely! Good luck for surpassing your 2.5 next week :D

hi jamise
ohh i hate it when peeps get jealous of others your doing great love well done x

A person doing the same thing as you are should realise how difficult sticking the plan can be on a day-to-day basis. There are times during the week where I want to devour a 20 chicken nuggets, chips and large coke, but I refrain for my own good, and to keep myself emotionally stable and 'in the zone' is hard work, week after week, after week, after week.

Oh well, don't let bustewards grind you down. ;)

I had a third of chocolate eclair yesterday. So not worth it! (There wasn't even any cream in my bit) :cry:

Hello, here to sub!
For those that miss pizza, I don't know how it is sw wise but have you tried a tortilla wrap, topped with tomato purée, cheese & veg it's a great healthy version of pizza xx

Hey

when is your WI James ? I cant wait to hear you got your 2,5 st =) Mine was today and I need 0,5 lbs to get my next award. Cant believe how close I am.
You doing so well - do you keep food diary ? I keep food diary with photos , lol - I think my phone have 1000 photos of food in there. Thank god phones cant go fat from food photos or I would find iPhone 3 in my hand one day :p

If you have food diary in here - could you please put an link in here - so we could read it =)
and dont forget , keep going - one step at the time and soon you will be running =)

Hey

when is your WI James ? I cant wait to hear you got your 2,5 st =) Mine was today and I need 0,5 lbs to get my next award. Cant believe how close I am.
You doing so well - do you keep food diary ? I keep food diary with photos , lol - I think my phone have 1000 photos of food in there. Thank god phones cant go fat from food photos or I would find iPhone 3 in my hand one day :p

If you have food diary in here - could you please put an link in here - so we could read it =)
and dont forget , keep going - one step at the time and soon you will be running =)

My WI day is Thursday AM, and I normally post how I've done early afternoon on that day.

Due to the fact that we get all these lovely certificates and shiny stickers, I do get a bit disappointed when I'm so near the next award, like I was this week. I do like being rewarded! I did get Slimmer of the Month for September though, where I got a fridge magnet and a "Limited Edition" Slimming World mug (I have two now, so I don't think they'll be limited edition in my house!), so that was loverly. :D

I do keep a food diary, but I use a paper journal to keep tabs on everything. Perhaps I should transfer it onto here so everyone can have a gawp!

Yesterday, I had:

Breakfast: Frosted Wheats (HEXB), SS Milk (HEXA)

Lunch: Ham and cheese wholemeal sandwich (HEXA & B), sugar-free jelly (0.5 syns)

Dinner: Chicken w/ carrots, cauliflower, mushrooms and red onion

Snacks: Apple, Pears x 2, Banana, crisps x 3 (13.5 syns)

Total syns: 14

Im so out of dates, busy at work that I usually dont ever see when people have WI =) Will keep my eyes in here on thursday from now =P

oh seems I eat a lot of more then you do, lol - this girl just loves her food :D
I have not had Frosted Wheats but I had chocolate ones few weeks ago - amazing things ;) I had to stop buying them at shops, they were too nice, lol
You doing so well - you will get your next award soon , dont think you wont. its not a race - but I know what you mean , I loved my awards too - I got one almost every week , hehehe - now its slow down but I plan to get one next week. Its amazing feeling when you done great and then you get award for it. I love my class too- if I can I always stay there , its so helpful and Im always sad when I cant stay. In not chatty person ( in life that is ) and at first I was so surprised when people step by and start speaking to me. Still feels nice, even today - few of our members asked after I have done my weighting - how did I do- its just so amazing feeling and Im on my side are so arrogant that dont know even whats there names are. Im horrible with names and there is so many people in my class- I need really to learn the names .. hm .. next week challenge - learn the names of your class mates !! :D
Do you stay in class ? how do you like it? are people nice in your class ?

Im so out of dates, busy at work that I usually dont ever see when people have WI =) Will keep my eyes in here on thursday from now =P

oh seems I eat a lot of more then you do, lol - this girl just loves her food :D
I have not had Frosted Wheats but I had chocolate ones few weeks ago - amazing things ;) I had to stop buying them at shops, they were too nice, lol
You doing so well - you will get your next award soon , dont think you wont. its not a race - but I know what you mean , I loved my awards too - I got one almost every week , hehehe - now its slow down but I plan to get one next week. Its amazing feeling when you done great and then you get award for it. I love my class too- if I can I always stay there , its so helpful and Im always sad when I cant stay. In not chatty person ( in life that is ) and at first I was so surprised when people step by and start speaking to me. Still feels nice, even today - few of our members asked after I have done my weighting - how did I do- its just so amazing feeling and Im on my side are so arrogant that dont know even whats there names are. Im horrible with names and there is so many people in my class- I need really to learn the names .. hm .. next week challenge - learn the names of your class mates !! :D
Do you stay in class ? how do you like it? are people nice in your class ?

Well, I didn't tell you how big the portions were lol

I like my dinners big! That was 2 large breasts, 2 carrots, a handful of mushrooms, half a red onion, lots and lots of cauliflower :D

I can't handle large portions in the morning, they just make me feel sick, so I save my large meal for the evening, because I eat dinner about 4-5 hours before bed anyway.

Frosted Wheats are so yummy! I've spent weeks trying to find a cereal that I liked. Initially I was eating the Quaker Granola Crisp, but it turns out they weren't HEXB (d'oh!), so I tried other stuff and they were bland, but at least that little bit of sweetness on top of the wheat, breakfast is much more palatable.

I purposely chose a WI day that was also my day, so I could stay at the meetings. Yes, almost everyone is really lovely (apart from the aforementioned woman in previous post!). There's even another bloke in the group, which is great, because there's someone that I can relate to in some way more than others - there are quite a few maintainers that stay to group and obviously I'm not there yet, so I can't relate empathise with their maintaining at this point.

I'm not a chatty person in the group either, but I am opening up more and we're having conversations about meals and stuff like that, which is great. I feel like a part of the group, which is essential to good losses each week :)

I had a third of chocolate eclair yesterday. So not worth it! (There wasn't even any cream in my bit) :cry:

You were cheated!

Tonight's dinner: Pork steaks, potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower :D

006.jpg

Yummy I love new potatoes x

Whoops, it's all gone! Sorry! :eek:

Today's food:

Breakfast: Bacon and egg wholemeal sandwich (HEXB) - 2 eggs and 3 rashers of bacon

Lunch: 3 x Babybel Light (HEXA), sugar free jelly (0.5 syns), apple, pear, Walkers Pops (4 syns)

Dinner: (pictured above) Pork steaks x4, new potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli

Snacks: Banana, 2 x crisps (9 syns)

Total Syns: 13.5

I don't think I ate as much as I should today, but I've been busy writing and catching up with friends all day, plus, today's dinner was ma-hoo-ssive!

Back