Back With a Vengeance!

Eh, you've got to have a life and after all it is a lifestyle choice so you HAVE to enjoy yourselves at some point :) Hoping the constantly being on the move will keep any damage to a minimum :)

Well, I put on a pound! Boo hoo!

Still, I've lost 3 stone in as many months, so that's pretty good going.

I do feel like I am not trying as hard as I should sometimes - I had Domino's on Thursday and I regretted it the next day, but I've been on plan ever since. Again, it seems to be that thing where my target just seems so far out of reach. It's annoying that I get like this, it really is.

I do feel like I am not trying as hard as I should sometimes - I had Domino's on Thursday and I regretted it the next day, but I've been on plan ever since. Again, it seems to be that thing where my target just seems so far out of reach. It's annoying that I get like this, it really is.

Hi,

I'm a newbie to your diary but I've just read back through all of it and you're doing so SO well!

You've averaged over 3lb a week weight loss (if my sums are right) which is awesome sauce so you should be cheering yourself.

You need to stop thinking about your goal weight as the target otherwise you'll be so unmotivated and defeated. I couldn't imagine myself 6 stone ago being here, it seemed liked an impossible task.
Think of it in terms of 'the next stone bracket' the next award.

SW does so well in breaking targets down into 7lb brackets and you need to focus on that.

P.s. we can't be perfect every day - it's exhausting, especially for us WEMITTS who are going to be doing this for a fair old slog!! As long as the majority of days are on plan then we're all good!

p.p.s I'm subscribing to follow and cheer on! :D

I totally get what you mean, I do exactly the same thing

All I can say is try and take things one day at a time and then all of those little steps will all add into big differences :)

Like Stackers says, it's all about the majority. You HAVE to enjoy your life too! Don't worry about a small gain of just a pound, it could be down to anything. Hell, you could go to the loo half hour later and it could be gone. Don't let it get in your head - that's the worst damage :) You are AWESOME! and have come so far so quickly!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the help that you've been giving me! I do get my bad days sometimes, and it can be hard to overcome through my own power.

This week was a much better one, and I managed to lose 4.5lbs!

After last week, which was pretty much a write-off after Saturday, I knuckled down and got back on track. I feel much better when I'm eating the right things, and I just need to keep drilling into my head that I need moderation when it comes to the bad stuff, otherwise I'm going to fall back into my old habits.

Oh, and we had Mr. Sleek 2014 this week...guess what:

016.jpg

Congrats on the Mr Sleek award!!!

I had to drag myself into group today, because I haven't been feeling so great lately, but I'm glad I did because I lost 2.5lbs this week! Got my 3.5st award as well, which is just amazing.

I really didn't think I would get this far, if I'm honest. I just have to keep going. I shudder to think what I'd be like now if I didn't decide to finally do something about my weight. I want to be fit at 30, not fat at 30.

I know the feeling hun, me too! :) Though there's allegedly only like... 10 weeks left for me. Ish. Ew.

Well done love! :) x

Hellooooooo :D

While this week has not been the best week for me - Family Circle biscuits, say no more - I did manage to lose 1.5lbs this week! This takes me over my Half Century, which feels absolutely amazing :eek:

I've been feeling quite depressed for the past few weeks (I have bipolar disorder, which is just a busteward to handle a lot of the time), it's been a fair struggle to try to keep everything in my life balanced. Unfortunately it doesn't work out like that sometimes. It could be to do with the nights drawing in early and me absolutely hating my job at the moment.

I'm still managing to eat right and lose weight, so I am thankful for this part of my life being okay.

In time, I hope everything will fall into place and it'll become easier to get out of bed in the morning, but until then I'll just have to keep going.

hi hun
my frieds as bipolar as well and can i just say i think your both amazing how you cope with this most people do not understand the meaning or how bad it can be on your down days like my friend says it would be nice just for one day not to take medication but she know the consequences of not taking it hope you have a better week this week my lovely and always hear if you want to have a chat x x x

Here I am again.

I went off the rails for a little while, just because I wanted to. There was no guilt or anything (until now, obviously) - I just didn't want to stick to the Slimming World plan for a while.

Now that Christmas and New Year are out of the way, I can focus back on losing. It was fantastic to hear that I'd only gained 5lbs over six weeks! Time to get back on it, and get those losses going again. :scale:

hi susie hi james im here to support you all the way x x

Welcome back :)
5 lbs will be gone in no time. Glald you back with us and keep going to your goal. Doing so well , lets keep going :) all of us

Back